Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Turlock, Ca)

Page: 1 | 2
Boye Boye Extra Large Long Loom
Boye Boye Extra Large Long Loom
Price: $14.99
8 used & new from $14.93

1.0 out of 5 stars I would NOT recommend this loom!, February 2, 2015
I was so excited to get my first Loom. I started my first afghan for my very picky friend and if you're familiar with looming you know that it can be a very big project. After working half of the first panel, and feeling like it was taking forever, I took a short break to make a beanie on my new Darice round loom. WOW! What a difference! The yarn wasn't getting caught up under the cap of the peg like it was on the Boye long loom. And the groove that runs down one side of the peg was much wider also. So much easier and faster! I decided to get the Knifty Knitter long loom instead (Darice doesn't make long looms) and transfer the project to that one. Sorry, but I would NOT recommend this loom!

Darice 1171-58 Set of 4 Round Plastic Knitting Looms
Darice 1171-58 Set of 4 Round Plastic Knitting Looms
Price: $14.11
33 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Use, January 21, 2015
Wish I could get an extra long loom by this company...LOVE their pegs...easy to use! The round looms are so fun!

Premium Foundation Makeup Brush - Flat Top Kabuki Great for Blending Liquid, Cream & Mineral Cosmetics or Translucent Powder
Offered by Beauty Junkees
Price: $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I waited for this ;), January 21, 2015
Always wanted a foundation Kabuki brush, but never knew where to buy one that was good quality at a decent price. So glad I waited...this brush is amazing! Cant wait to buy a blending brush next!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2015 12:04 PM PST

Hopeless
Hopeless
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Author : ), December 25, 2012
This review is from: Hopeless (Kindle Edition)
I'm not good like others on explaining the depth of a book, character development and such. All I can say is that I am so happy that Colleen shares her wonderful talent with us. She truly is my favorite Author. This latest book is nothing short of amazing! I LOVE Holden and Sky! I didn't want it to end! I kept stopping and telling my Husband what was going on, until he ended up asking ME what was happening now lol I know that people have different tastes, but it is so hard for me to even imagine that others wont like her books. I tried to read it slowly so it would last, but I just couldn't!!! xoxo

Adagio for Strings
Adagio for Strings
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Perfection!, September 25, 2012
This review is from: Adagio for Strings (MP3 Music)
The first time I heard this beautiful sound, I cried, and celebrated at the same time. It touched my heart like no other sound has done!

Point of Retreat (Slammed Series Book 2)
Point of Retreat (Slammed Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Now my all time Favorite!!! (Slammed series), March 5, 2012
Do not walk..RUN to read this gem of a story! I am already wanting to re-read it. I can't get my mind off of all the wonderful characters. I laughed, I cried, I didn't want it to end!! I feel as though it all really happened, as it was so believable and rich with life. I PROMISE you won't regret getting this one!!! I am going to be stalking Colleen, lurking, waiting for MORE, MORE, MORE, of her amazing talents to emerge. I love this story!! Can you tell? :D Seriously..you will love it too!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2012 10:48 AM PST

Slammed
Slammed
by Colleen Hoover
11 used & new from $9.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you!, February 29, 2012
This review is from: Slammed (Paperback)
I'm at a loss for words, but I'll give it a go. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with us! I hope you NEVER stop! You are brilliant at this! Please don't ever change. You got mad skills Dear >:) oxox (I cant WAIT to read Point of Retreat!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 29, 2012 7:56 PM PST

Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
16 used & new from $89.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Only two things..but I should have known already., January 7, 2012
I really hated that there was no light built in (I read at night) so I bought the cover with a light built in and it just wasn't lighting the whole page enough. I also had a hard time getting comfortable with holding it..it didn't feel right..not enough thumb room I guess :/ That's all really..it was enough for me to send it all back.

January Kills Me (Samantha Rialto Mysteries Book 1)
January Kills Me (Samantha Rialto Mysteries Book 1)
Price: $4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Fast and Feisty!, October 10, 2011
I loved Sam and Maxie! This was my kind of read! Exciting, funny and full of GREAT characters! I'm off to finish reading "A Bomb In February"..so far, it's just as good. I'm trying to get my friend to read this series.

Outlander
Outlander
by Diana Gabaldon
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $5.75
180 used & new from $0.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!!, August 15, 2010
This review is from: Outlander (Mass Market Paperback)
I must say I am very happy that I read this book. Probably the best book I have ever read, but unfortunately I haven't read many :/ I never made time to. Now I LOVE it and this book was amazing to say the least! I cant wait to read the next one of this series :)

Page: 1 | 2