Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Nate > Reviews

Browse

Nate's Profile

Customer Reviews: 121

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nate "aquan8tor" RSS Feed (VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Timex Unisex T2P1429J Weekender Silver-Tone Watch with Blue and Yellow Nylon Band
Price: $30.75
40 used & new from $27.68

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the watch, April 21, 2016
Very loud ticking!!! I love the watch, but if you're a light sleeper, leave this one on the bathroom sink or hall table. It'll keep you awake in a quiet house!

Greenworks 24012 7 Amp Single Speed Electric 160 MPH Blower
Greenworks 24012 7 Amp Single Speed Electric 160 MPH Blower
Price: $29.98
28 used & new from $25.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Great power for the price, April 21, 2016
Great power for the price! The only other greenworks item I own has held up well, so hopefully this will too.

Nino Percussion NINOSET540 Plastic Egg Shakers, 4 Assorted Colors (Pack of 4)
Nino Percussion NINOSET540 Plastic Egg Shakers, 4 Assorted Colors (Pack of 4)
Price: $7.99
13 used & new from $7.89

3.0 out of 5 stars but the sound is a little dull compared to some other shakers, April 21, 2016
They are okay, but the sound is a little dull compared to some other shakers. I bought these for my toddler, so I'm not sweating it

Gates LP (Low Permeation) Carb Fuel Line 5/16" ID x 25ft L 27314
Gates LP (Low Permeation) Carb Fuel Line 5/16" ID x 25ft L 27314
Price: $26.87
35 used & new from $24.40

2.0 out of 5 stars they work great. Mine is about 65psi before hitting the high ..., April 21, 2016
I've used this brand because it rates as "biodiesel compatible". Maybe b10 or b15, but not straight veg or bio. Also, they rate temperature handling as considerately higher than mine has ever gotten, but a couple times, the inner lining has become loosened from the exterior layers and I've had leaks. 99%of my system has aluminum fuel lines, so I need to count on the connections that are flex hose. For diesel lines, they work great. Mine is about 65psi before hitting the high pressure side, so they take the psi, just not the biofuels.

The Children's Place Toddler Girls Denim Bow Pant, Ocean Wash, 2T
The Children's Place Toddler Girls Denim Bow Pant, Ocean Wash, 2T
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely thin cheap material. My daughter is 2. ..., April 21, 2016
Extremely thin cheap material. My daughter is 2. She plays hard. They already have wear marks in the fabric and she's worn them twice.

Carhartt Little Girls' Ruffle Canvas Bib Overall, Brown, 2T
Carhartt Little Girls' Ruffle Canvas Bib Overall, Brown, 2T
Offered by DUNGAREES
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty darn small for a 2t, April 21, 2016
Pretty darn small for a 2t. My two year old has clothes from several manufacturers, and still fits into many 18month pants, but these are extremely small compared to any other 2t clothes she has. She fits in them, and of course got them dirty when trying them out, so I'm stuck with them. All MY carhartt clothes fit as I expected. Humph!

New Balance Men's MWM756B2 Country Walking Shoe,Brown,10.5 4E US
New Balance Men's MWM756B2 Country Walking Shoe,Brown,10.5 4E US
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $25.58

1.0 out of 5 stars I have very wide feet. Not that big mind ..., April 21, 2016
I have very wide feet. Not that big mind you; size 10 1/2 or occasionally 11. I have owned dozens of pairs of new balance shoes. A couple years ago, the wide versions of their shoes started being made on the narrow soles. Must be to save money on costs. Shame on you, New Balance!! The result is SEVERAL pairs of shoes I now own that I feel much less sure-footed in. I bought and returned about five pairs before realizing the trend in their manufacturing. I'm now stuck with them, and have little recourse, but for wearing shoes designed for people with foot "problems". I'm a healthy, active guy with wide feet. Almost no other manufacturers make a 4E that fits me right. I really resent you, New Balance!!!

As far as this particular pair, par for the course.

The Snowman & The Snowdog
The Snowman & The Snowdog
DVD ~ The Snowman
Price: $7.97
53 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 12, 2016
This review is from: The Snowman & The Snowdog (DVD)
My 2-year old loves this! She always gets upset when the snowman melts.

The Complete Beatrix Potter Collection, Vol. 1
The Complete Beatrix Potter Collection, Vol. 1
DVD ~ Beatrix Potter
Offered by too many secrets
Price: $89.95

Hobart 770150 MIG Multi-Function Welding Pliers
Price: $11.99
10 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 12, 2016
Does what it's supposed to do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13