Profile for Crystal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crystal RSS Feed

Express Cincinnati Bengals Small Window Cling
Express Cincinnati Bengals Small Window Cling
Offered by Champions On Display
Price: $4.42
4 used & new from $0.08

1.0 out of 5 stars NO., June 14, 2013
This tiny cling on (which was much smaller than it appears in the pic) was received in a box with some plastic padding... silly. And I am not sure who or what happened but someone put a sticker right over the cat's face and it would not cling well and looked terrible because of the peeled off sticker.
This was a birthday gift for my fiance so I was pretty let down by this.

Sterling Silver Mother's Heart Birthstone Locket, Large
Sterling Silver Mother's Heart Birthstone Locket, Large
Offered by Southwest Spirit Jewelry
Price: $70.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept, January 21, 2012
I bought this for my mother-in-law and she really likes it. I like the idea of the necklace but it hardly seems worth 70 bucks. It's a good gift for mothers and grandmothers but price should definitely decrease or the quality should increase. Overall it was okay.

Learning Resources Pretend & Play School Set
Learning Resources Pretend & Play School Set
Price: $20.74
61 used & new from $19.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, December 28, 2011
I bought this for my boyfriend's 4 year old daughter and she really enjoys it. She likes playing the teacher and has a lot of fun with this item. I just wish it was more educational and included different matching and writing practices instead of a bunch of the same one. Although it's not all that educational, it's still a lot of fun for her and I'm overall pleased with the purchase.

Samsung Transform Ultra (Boost Mobile)
Samsung Transform Ultra (Boost Mobile)
4 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, December 6, 2011
I've had the Samsung Transform Ultra for a few days and I'm pretty pleased with the phone. I ordered it through the Boost Mobile website because it was 30% off. It has and does just about everything my boyfriend's expensive at&t android does and fairly quickly. I like the size, not too big and not too small. I've had no issues with glitches so far and I really love having a physical keyboard again. I'm also impressed with Boost Mobile's service and the ease of setting up my account and activating my phone. The phone and service are pretty good quality for the price. I just ended four years with verizon because I was tired of paying $70 a month for 450 minutes and texting. Really good if you want more for your money and want to save some money.