Profile for L. Mitchell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Mitchell RSS Feed (usa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
MILITARY ENERGY GUM (MEG) - Military Spec Formula - Used in Military Rations - ARCTIC MINT - TRAY (24 packs - 5pcs/pk) 100mg caffeine/pc
Offered by MarketRight, Inc.
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars but a useful tool for me, July 6, 2014
I bought this because I work 3rd shift sometimes and I have caught myself getting too drowsy while driving home. After research I found that it take 20-30 minutes for coffee or caffeine drinks to have any effect on you. This gum take 5 minutes . It tastes ok until you chew it for maybe 3 minutes then it starts tasting nasty. You need to chew it for at least five minutes. Since this is not pleasure gum , but a useful tool for me, I chew it for the five minutes then gladly spit it out. I feel revived and safe to drive.

Catit Drinking Fountain Circulating Pump, Replacement Cord
Catit Drinking Fountain Circulating Pump, Replacement Cord
Price: $20.59
11 used & new from $16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars love the catit fountain, July 6, 2014
love the catit fountain . I bought an extra pump just in case. I have had the other pump for over a year and I have had no problems. I just wanted an extra one.

Pet King Brand Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution for Pet Ears, 1.25 Ounces
Pet King Brand Zymox Otic Enzymatic Solution for Pet Ears, 1.25 Ounces
Price: $16.63
20 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and I am so grateful to have found a product like this that works so well, July 6, 2014
I used this in combination with the ear cleanser from Zymox, and I am so grateful to have found a product like this that works so well.

Zymox Ear Cleanser With Bio-Active Enzymes, 4 oz.
Zymox Ear Cleanser With Bio-Active Enzymes, 4 oz.
Price: $11.46
17 used & new from $6.77

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great, just as described and it saved us many ..., July 6, 2014
worked great, just as described and it saved us many vet bills. I use it one my cat and dog.

Best Back Pain Relief - Acupressure Mat & Pillow Set for Lower, Upper, Mid, Chronic Back Pain Treatment, Pillow, Therapy, Reliever - Sciatica, Stress, Neck Pain Relief - Relieve Your Stress, Back, Neck, and Sciatic Pain - As Seen In USA TODAY: Men's Health Issue, The Examiner, New York Magazine and Health Magazine - 60 Day Risk Free Guarantee - Come with FREE BONUS Vinyl Carry Bag To Store And Travel With
Offered by Nayoya Wellness
Price: $124.87

5.0 out of 5 stars ouchy but nice, June 11, 2014
I love these items, but my adult children screamed in pain...(whimps). Before I purchased this I read the reviews so I knew what to expect. You feel a very strong burning sensation when you carefully lie down and it lasts for a few minutes and then you just kind of melt ( haha not bleed) .I sleep on mine ( my mattress is not as brutal as the floor). The first time I did this...I carefully laid back and adjusted my pillow...got past the burning sensation, then the next thing I knew I was waking up hours later. A word of caution..."Lift yourself off the mat very carefully" I experience the same burning sensation when I get off the mat. (Somewhat like sunburn) but it goes away quickly. I take the neck pillow when I go to my massage therapist. My absolute favorite thing is to put the mat on the floor and stand on it, or when you are seated watching tv or whatever rest your feet on it. ( I always wash my feet first) Foot massage and reflexology : )

Catit Fresh & Clear Carbon Filters for Water Fountain, 1-Pack
Catit Fresh & Clear Carbon Filters for Water Fountain, 1-Pack
Price: $8.69
17 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love these...I'll just keep on buying them, June 11, 2014
great price thank you. I use these already in my cat-it water bowl....I have never had so much peace since I got this self watering system . And the filters insure that my cat's water is tasty for a long time.

Thera Cane Massager
Thera Cane Massager
Offered by The Unwind Company
Price: Click here to see our price
119 used & new from $29.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this for trigger point therapy, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Thera Cane Massager (Sports)
This funny little instrument is a wonder. I recommend the triggerpoint Therapy Workbook to get the best use out of it.
I love it.

The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief, 2nd Edition
by Clair Davies
138 used & new from $4.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, May 30, 2013
This book has been so helpful to me. I have suffered with triggerpoints for the past 15 years after a car wreck gave me whiplash. This book was a recommendation from my massage therapist. It is a complete do it yourself manual and very effective.

Copic Ciao Markers 24pc Basic Set
Copic Ciao Markers 24pc Basic Set
Offered by Juness Japan Shop. [Ship to Japan. Please Check Condition Note]
Price: $74.27
97 used & new from $54.21

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday present for my artist daughter, May 30, 2013
My daughter told me that she wanted either an ipod touch or copic markers for her birthday. I thought hey markers can't be that expensive but I was wrong. However these markers are awesome!!! The quality is remarkale ( no pun intended).
We are very pleased.

Catit Fresh and Clear Drinking Fountain for Cats, 100-Ounces
Catit Fresh and Clear Drinking Fountain for Cats, 100-Ounces
Offered by Pete's Pets USA
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Now my cat doesn't pester me as much., May 30, 2013
This is a very easy product with very little assembly. I was unable to find out how long the filters last though.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2013 4:40 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3