Profile for Snowbiker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Snowbiker RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Whetstone Matrix Stainless Steel Folding Knife - Silver
Whetstone Matrix Stainless Steel Folding Knife - Silver
Price: $7.41
7 used & new from $7.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, January 8, 2012
Very sturdy and fits well in my hand. For this price I highly recommend it. I recently purchased 6 knives. This was the best deal by far. I even purchased two more. Great product at a great price.

Seattle Sports Kayak Wall Cradles
Seattle Sports Kayak Wall Cradles
Price: $37.42
42 used & new from $34.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., December 2, 2011
just what I was looking for. Holds my wife's kayak up and out of the way. Easy to install. Good product for a reasonable price.

Ps Quick Draw Gun Magnet Blk
Ps Quick Draw Gun Magnet Blk
Price: $19.82
41 used & new from $16.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly for concealing shotgun., December 2, 2011
Bought two of these to conceal my 12 gauge. Needed two to hold shotgun firmly. Works perfectly and keeps my 12 gauge close for any uninvited guests. Coated magnet that won't scratch your weapon. Good product for a reasonable price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for and the price was right, December 2, 2011
Bought this to mount my Nebo laser/light to my Mossberg 500 12 gauge. Has rubber inlay to protect my magazine tube from scratches. Well made and holds my laser/light securely in place. Good product for a good price.

Galati Gear Deluxe Pistol Case
Galati Gear Deluxe Pistol Case
Price: $34.16
21 used & new from $29.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs., December 2, 2011
Fits my S&W 40 cal and RIA 1911 45acp with room to spare. Holds five mags for each pistol. Side pouch holds my protective eye wear and ear muffs with again, room to spare. I can also fit my 22LR
revolver in the middle. Perfect for a quick trip to the shooting range. Priced right. Happy with the purchase.

MTM 100 Round Flip-Top Ammo Box 40/45/10MM Cal (Clear Green/Black)
MTM 100 Round Flip-Top Ammo Box 40/45/10MM Cal (Clear Green/Black)
Price: $8.28
8 used & new from $2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good price, December 2, 2011
I've ordered two of these and will most likely order a couple more. Cheap and durable. Easy way to store my ammo in my gun safe. Stacks up nicely 100 rds each. I always like to keep extra ammo available. Good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chip has the best and most reliable, December 2, 2011
I knew what I was ordering. I have found Chip McCormick mags to be of the highest quality and reliability. My RIA 1911 45acp loves them too. This product is highly recommended.

UTG Universal Single-Rail Barrel Mount with 5 Picatinny Slots
UTG Universal Single-Rail Barrel Mount with 5 Picatinny Slots
Price: $10.57
6 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., December 2, 2011
This mount fit my Remington 770 30-06 perfectly. Was finally able to mount my bipod. Great product for a good price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2013 6:53 PM PST

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent price, November 25, 2011
Great product for a great price. Just got back from the range. Fired 100 rounds through it with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well with my Koski snowbike, October 28, 2011
Riding with the old style foot pegs. Use these on snowbike foot pegs to protect them from my Sleddog boots I wear. The boots have steel edges. The price was right and they performed as expected. New season coming soon, will have to get some more.

Have a nice ride.