Profile for Joseph C. Gallo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joseph C. Gallo RSS Feed

How I Met Your Mother Challenge Accepted T-Shirt (Size:Extra Large, Color:Blue)
How I Met Your Mother Challenge Accepted T-Shirt (Size:Extra Large, Color:Blue)
Offered by Retrofacts
Price: $17.95
13 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shirt, July 29, 2012
This is by far my favorite shirt. It came quickly and fit perfectly. As a big How I Met Your Mother fan, I was thrilled receiving it - and have worn it whenever the slogan was necessary.

SLIMQUICK Pure Weight Loss Extra Strength Mixed Berry Drink Mix- 26 count
SLIMQUICK Pure Weight Loss Extra Strength Mixed Berry Drink Mix- 26 count
Price: $16.13
35 used & new from $8.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Great service...effectiveness is debateable, July 29, 2012
We ordered Slimquick Ultra Fat Burner after a friend said she used it regularly and lost a ton of weight "because of it." After regular usage for a couple months, we haven't seen any results that would warrant a repeat buy. That said, the seller's service was fantastic and we received the shipment quickly and without any concerns. Terrific service..now if only the product worked as expected...

Motorola OEM Droid X/MB810 BH5X Battery
Motorola OEM Droid X/MB810 BH5X Battery
Offered by Nova Cellular
Price: $7.90
42 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, April 7, 2012
I've had a Droid X for about a year and a half now. Within the last two months, my battery decided it was at the end of its life and would only hold a charge for about two hours (maximum). Verizon didn't have the battery I needed so I came to Amazon and found this one. The price made me skeptical but after reading other reviews, I made the purchase. I received it earlier than scheduled. I inserted it into my device and charged it until full. The Droid X recognized the battery AND it's holding 10-12hr charges (full to empty).

The added benefit was it (somehow) solved my software issues. My camera wasn't working, the notification tones weren't...dinging...but once I installed this battery, all was resolved.