Profile for K. Montgomery > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Montgomery RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2
Caps for Sale: A Tale of a Peddler, Some Monkeys and Their Monkey Business
Caps for Sale: A Tale of a Peddler, Some Monkeys and Their Monkey Business
by Esphyr Slobodkina
Price: $6.00
251 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I remember this one from growing up., April 7, 2015
And it has become a favorite of my daughter as well.

Lamb Special Gift Ed: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
Lamb Special Gift Ed: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
by Christopher Moore
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $17.50
82 used & new from $3.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious tale of arguably the most important literary character in the past 2000 years., April 7, 2015
I keep recommending it to my friends. And I love the bound edition... it has started a few interesting conversations.

Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports, 5 Charging Outlets Total (1 AMP / 5 Watt)
Price: Click here to see our price
78 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Has become a staple every time I travel, April 7, 2015
Bigger than other travel chargers, but not too big for what it is.

Kingsford KCA11 Grill Press, Rectangular (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Kingsford KCA11 Grill Press, Rectangular (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my bacon flat., April 7, 2015
Don't get it wet. Treat it like a cast iron skillet. Also, flat bacon.

Verso Prologue Cover for Kindle, Tan (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, and Kindle Touch)
Price: $34.99
10 used & new from $29.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good. Holds up. Fits in next to actual books, April 7, 2015
I've had this cover for a while now and it holds up well. Has a little sleeve to tuck in the random slip of paper or receipt while travelling.

Seat Pets Pink Cat Car Seat Toy
Seat Pets Pink Cat Car Seat Toy
Offered by RCS Commerce
Price: $15.63
34 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it., April 7, 2015
Has a pouch big enough to hide her iPod touch. Comfortable enough she's fallen asleep with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, stable, easy to fly, September 20, 2012
This is a fun little indoor copter. Easy to fly and takes an impact too. I've run it into the floors, walls, windows, cabinets and it has yet to break in any way. It's so simple to handle, my 6 year old daughter can fly it.

Melissa & Doug Discovery Magic Set
Melissa & Doug Discovery Magic Set
Price: $16.99
81 used & new from $11.49

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, September 20, 2012
She does the tricks for everyone she can. The construction is durable and the tricks are easy to learn and perform.

Angel Killer
Angel Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Angel Killer (Kindle Edition)
I was reading this while flying and was upset when I had to turn off my kindle for takeoff and landing. A quick read. Entertaining and engaging. I am looking forward to a series of these.

The Martian Emperor (A Chronological Man Adventure) (The Chronological Man Book 2)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fun story!, December 21, 2011
This is a great followup to his first Chronological Man. I really enjoyed more time with Smith and all the new characters. It's a rich environment and enjoyable read that will leave you waiting for the third installment.

And when is this going to be a movie? The sci-fi, action, atmosphere... I can see it my head already!

Page: 1 | 2