Profile for Don R.S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Don R.S. "D.S." RSS Feed (Atlanta GA)

The Gnostic Gospels of Jesus: The Definitive Collection of Mystical Gospels and Secret Books about Jesus of Nazareth
by Marvin Meyer
Price: $17.46
54 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 16, 2014
Outstanding book excellent scholarship.

BlackBerry 9800 Torch Unlocked Phone with 5 MP Camera, Full QWERTY Keyboard, 4 GB Internal Storage, and Slider Card Slot Up to 32GB - International Version with No Warranty (Black)
Offered by BLINQ
Price: $199.49
12 used & new from $52.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, January 8, 2011
I needed an unlocked cell phone to use overseas. I realized from past experiences that many people that deal in cell phones apart from the major cell phone companies are difficult at best to deal with. Many are unscrupulous and even dishonest in their dealings and their service and can not be trusted to back up what they sell or even deliver what they promise.

For this reason I decided to deal through Amazon who over the years I have found to give excellent service and to be honest in their transactions.

I bought my unlocked cell phone from ABE a vender with Amazon. The delivery was made within, actually before, the promised delivery date.

At first I had a minor problem with the phone mainly because I did not understand how to use some of the functions I needed overseas.

I sent a request to ABE to switch the phone out for another phone. I expected to be met with a disagreeable situation and an argument. Instead I was immediately contacted by ABE through Amazon by email. ABE sent me an email to ask for my phone number and called me. Within 3 days ABE sent me a new phone and told me how use the function I needed. I returned the first phone. The day of the delivery of the new phone ABE sent me an email asking if everything was ok and if the new phone was doing what I wanted it to do, It was, their service was great, and appreciated.

I heartedly recommend both Amazon and their cell phone vender ABE. The transaction was easy, polite, and quick. ABE is a pleasure to do business with.They are a bright light in a often shady business.

Don S

Offered by Values4u
Price: $21.88
2 used & new from $21.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Nut Cracker, March 8, 2006
I have tried many nut crackers. this is the only one I have found (except Channel lock pliers from my tool box) that actually work on difficult nuts. Excellent quality and appearence. A bargin at the price.