Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for BoosterP > Reviews

Browse

BoosterP's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BoosterP RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4 [HD]
Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4 [HD]
DVD
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 27, 2014
Awesome show, season 4 deviates a bit from the previous seasons and a little disappointing but I still watch over and over.

Puffs Plus Lotion With The Scent Of Vicks Facial Tissues; 1152 Count, Cube Boxes (48 Tissues Per Box) (Pack of 24) (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $35.66
3 used & new from $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Best dang tissues ever, February 6, 2014
A must have in my house. My wife and I can not live without these. Thank you Amazon for having bulk when the stores near me were sold out.

Pilot
Pilot
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start., February 6, 2014
This review is from: The After (Amazon Instant Video)
I am looking forward to the next episode. The ending really is what hooked me, made we wish there was an episode 2 to watch immediately after. The French lady is not the best character and the lawyer needs development but the wrongly convicted criminal has a lot of depth and the "escort" had a Biblical twist. It will be a must watch to see how these characters develop. I love Chris Carter.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite screen protector, October 19, 2013
Because of the durability I purchased this screen protector again when we both upgraded to the 5s. And easy to clean with a microfiber cloth. Best ever!

POWER A CPFA100408 Star Wars R2D2 Collector Case for iPhone 5 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White
Offered by RushHourWholesalers
Price: $7.99
12 used & new from $3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it!, October 19, 2013
Title says it all. Fits snugly on her 5s. She had the same case for her 4s and wanted another. The previous survived a fall out of the car to cement with little more than a scratch on the case corner.

Photive CYREN Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Speakerphone 8 hour Rechargeable Battery (Blue)
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $29.95
12 used & new from $23.03

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot!, October 19, 2013
This is the loudest BT speaker I have encountered. Bass is a little weak but that is the only negative I can find. I paired it with my Mac Book Air and use it mostly in the garage when working outside. I can still clearly hear it walking across the street to the neighbor's house. I like the Siri feature although I have only used it to test the microphone on this speaker. I have paired to both an Android tablet and an iPhone 5s and pairing is simple and painless. Awesome speaker and great price.

Ruger SR40 Right Hand Pro Carry Shirt Tuck Gun Holster
Ruger SR40 Right Hand Pro Carry Shirt Tuck Gun Holster
Offered by TheHolsterStore
Price: $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great snug holster, April 19, 2012
This makes for a good concealable holster. It is comfortable and against a 32 waist, I can sit without looking like I have something to hide.

Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical ACU Army Digital Camo Camouflage Lightweight Edition Tactical Scenario Military-Hunting Assault Vest w/ Right Handed Quick Draw Pistol Holster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vest, April 19, 2012
This is likely the best vest that I have had since my Army days. I have a H&K 40 USP that fits in the supplied holster perfectly. Both my 10 and 15 round mags fit and without chatter. The vest truly fits and is totally adjustable. I've got a Mag light in one pocket and my knife on the side. With all this I can comfortably move around, bend, and tun for tactical maneuvers. I have not loaded it down yet, or with shotgun shells, but looking forward to blasting off a couple rounds.

rooCASE Slim-Fit (Black) Folio Case Cover with Multi Adjustable Viewing Angles for Acer Iconia Tab A500 A501 10.1-Inch Android Tablet Wi-Fi

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, September 23, 2011
Protects, covers,latches shut, and positions it at a great viewing angle. Ideal, looks good, and worth every penny. Roo cases rock.

Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u 10.1-Inch Tablet Computer (Aluminum Metallic)
Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u 10.1-Inch Tablet Computer (Aluminum Metallic)
12 used & new from $162.96

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, September 23, 2011
As a geek and a proffesional tech support guy, i love this thing. Less expensive than the Tab and just as capable. I've tried to cause instability and only a few Android 2.2 and 2.3 aps force close. Really glad to have purchased this tab.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4