Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for BoosterP > Reviews

Browse

BoosterP's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BoosterP RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Star Wars - Framed Movie Poster / Print (Yoda: May The Force Be With You) (Size: 24" x 36")
Offered by Poster Stop
Price: $68.99
3 used & new from $68.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift., December 31, 2015
Wife's birthday present and she loved it.

Character Womens' Star Wars T-Shirt Princess Leia Size Large
Character Womens' Star Wars T-Shirt Princess Leia Size Large
Offered by CharacterUSA
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas gift., December 31, 2015
My wife loved it.

Star Wars Mos Eisley Cantina STARBUCKS T-Shirt - LeRage Shirts WOMEN'S White Large
Offered by LeRage Shirts
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas tee., December 31, 2015
My wife loves this shirt!

New Balance Men's MW659 Country Walking Shoe,Black/Grey,9.5 4E US
New Balance Men's MW659 Country Walking Shoe,Black/Grey,9.5 4E US
Price: $39.98
4 used & new from $39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, December 31, 2015
As always, great quality from New Balance. I found out not all their shoes are made in America, but these are high quality and comfortable. I'll wear them until they fall a part.

Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4
Star Trek: Enterprise Season 4
DVD
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 27, 2014
Awesome show, season 4 deviates a bit from the previous seasons and a little disappointing but I still watch over and over.

Puffs Plus Lotion With The Scent Of Vicks Facial Tissues; 1152 Count, Cube Boxes (48 Tissues Per Box) (Pack of 24) (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $35.66
2 used & new from $35.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Best dang tissues ever, February 6, 2014
A must have in my house. My wife and I can not live without these. Thank you Amazon for having bulk when the stores near me were sold out.

Pilot
Pilot
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start., February 6, 2014
This review is from: The After (Amazon Video)
I am looking forward to the next episode. The ending really is what hooked me, made we wish there was an episode 2 to watch immediately after. The French lady is not the best character and the lawyer needs development but the wrongly convicted criminal has a lot of depth and the "escort" had a Biblical twist. It will be a must watch to see how these characters develop. I love Chris Carter.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite screen protector, October 19, 2013
Because of the durability I purchased this screen protector again when we both upgraded to the 5s. And easy to clean with a microfiber cloth. Best ever!

POWER A CPFA100408 Star Wars R2D2 Collector Case for iPhone 5 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - White
Offered by RushHourWholesalers
Price: $8.95
11 used & new from $4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it!, October 19, 2013
Title says it all. Fits snugly on her 5s. She had the same case for her 4s and wanted another. The previous survived a fall out of the car to cement with little more than a scratch on the case corner.

Photive CYREN Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built in Speakerphone 8 hour Rechargeable Battery (Blue)
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $29.95
5 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot!, October 19, 2013
This is the loudest BT speaker I have encountered. Bass is a little weak but that is the only negative I can find. I paired it with my Mac Book Air and use it mostly in the garage when working outside. I can still clearly hear it walking across the street to the neighbor's house. I like the Siri feature although I have only used it to test the microphone on this speaker. I have paired to both an Android tablet and an iPhone 5s and pairing is simple and painless. Awesome speaker and great price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4