Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Anrol > Reviews

Browse

Anrol's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anrol RSS Feed (OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ExceptionalSheets Reading Wedge Pillow, Polyester, White
ExceptionalSheets Reading Wedge Pillow, Polyester, White
Offered by eLuxury Supply
Price: $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasingly Plump Pillow, April 7, 2011
Heavier than I expected which is good as it will stay in place. I used a pair of pillowcases as a cover - stuffing each end into a pillowcase - they overlap well and are tight enough not to slide around. Plus, the edge of the outer pillowcase makes a good place to grab and carry. This is not going to work as well on my bookcase headboard waterbed with "full slosh" mattress but is perfect on the sofa and should be wonderful on a regular bed.
The reading wedge pillow is heavy enough to feel substantial and and provide excellent support but has enough squish to be very comfortable. Hesitated before spending this much on a reading wedge but but feel it's worth the money.
Note: It might work ok on the waterbed if I had a supportive headboard instead of the open shelf of the book shelf. Sometime I may try filling the shelf with boxes or large books for the pillow to rest against.

Devil's Food Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen Mysteries)
Devil's Food Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen Mysteries)
by Joanne Fluke
111 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Halfway through and disappointed.........................., March 1, 2011
Wish I had purchased this for my Kindle instead of an audiobook - could have whipped through in MUCH less time.
Spoiler alert!!

Bought it because I have enjoyed the earlier light stories but in this book don't care for Hannah's interaction with her mother so far - much more interesting in former books - and I don't care for the mother's ongoing explanation of terms in her "Regency books" which any halfway literate person already knows. I agree with another reviewer that at some point Hannah should make a choice between Mike and Norman - Mike is not coming across well so far and Norman is acting true to wimpy form - a new character has been introduced for both Mike and Norman to date when Hannah is not available, icky! Has Hannah drawn Norman back to her just to reject him again?!
A recipe at the end of every chapter is too much of a good thing - is this a mystery or a dessert cookbook?
A final major gripe - Lisa tells with great excitement and much embellishment all the details of Hannah's murder discoveries in the cookie shop. These are told as a soap opera and portrayed as great entertainment with some townspeople so enthralled they come back for more during the same day, I find this distasteful.....a disappointed listener.

Lemax Caddington Village Ice Delivery Set of 3 Table Pieces #03839
Lemax Caddington Village Ice Delivery Set of 3 Table Pieces #03839

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reminder of bygone days...................., January 5, 2011
Consider this a good addition to my collection of Lemax table pieces - brings back memories of our iceman carrying in a 50-pound block of ice on his leather shoulder protector. Thank goodness I was too young to have to deal with the ice box drip tray as 50 pounds of ice melted!

14K White Gold Petite Round Gemstone and Diamond Promise Ring-Aquamarine, size8
14K White Gold Petite Round Gemstone and Diamond Promise Ring-Aquamarine, size8

2.0 out of 5 stars Am returning this ring despite the $10 return charge plus shipping/insurance......., January 5, 2011
I will consider the $10 plus shipping/insurance cost as a lesson for the future - as in, buy a ring in person so you can see exactly how it appears. The description of this aquamarine/diamond ring states it "features round gemstone alongside crisp brilliant diamonds that give the gemstone fire and contrast". I don't mind the aquamarine being small - knew it would be. But the 3 diamonds on each side of the aquamarine are so minute that they are completely overshadowed by the surrounding metal. I don't see the "crisp brilliant diamonds" even in sunlight. There is a tiny sparkle, but nothing like the photo of this item indicates. The aquamarine itself is a pretty blue but overall I am disappointed in this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful and useful................, October 9, 2010
Purchased two of these for my mother and myself - we both like them so much. The cover is so pretty, a protective plastic case keeps it looking like new, the spaces are large enough to write appointments in, and the pages have a nice smooth finish which makes writing easy without the ink smearing. A real bargain!!

Patch Magic 8-Inch by 8-Inch Cat Tales Pot Holder
Patch Magic 8-Inch by 8-Inch Cat Tales Pot Holder

2.0 out of 5 stars Color not as seen on my computer.................., October 9, 2010
This pot holder is well made but the actual color is much brighter than it appears. The yellow background is a very very bright yellow which overshadows the cat figure - the reverse is a brown and yellow plaid. Would not have purchased this item if I had seen it in a store, and will probably not use it in my kitchen.

Carnation Home Fashions Adjustable 41-to-76-Inch Steel Shower Curtain Tension Rod, Antique White
Price: $13.00
12 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, September 3, 2010
Positioned this above the middle of the bathtub - makes a perfect spot to hang a beach towel and dripping bathing suit. The tension rod fits tightly against the walls and is sturdy enough to support an oversize beach towel plus wet clothes and bathing suit.

A Cat in the Garden 2011 Wall Calendar
A Cat in the Garden 2011 Wall Calendar
by Del Greger
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the "Cat in the Garden" calendars!, September 3, 2010
Order two of these every year, one for my mother and one for myself. We both enjoy the bright colorful photos of adorable cats in various garden settings - we always look forward to turning to a new month to see what's next.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this!, September 3, 2010
I've been using Nutri-Cal for about two years as an afternoon treat for my cats and both are enthusiastic about it. They love the taste - each gets about 1/2 inch per day and wants more. Haven't tasted it myself but Chessie and Nikki highly recommend the flavor. They are 18 and 19 and I think Nutri-Cal contributes to their continued good health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than barefoot in the pool!!, September 3, 2010
I wear a woman's size 10 shoe so ordered these in size 8. They fit snugly but quite comfortably - are smooth inside so nothing to rub my toes as other shoes have done. They are light on my feet, easy to pack in the bag, and don't slip on the pool bottom or tiles around the pool. Am completely happy with these water shoes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5