Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for rocky > Reviews

Browse

rocky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rocky RSS Feed

Proscan PLED1960 19-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV
Proscan PLED1960 19-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV
Price: $109.99
13 used & new from $84.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 6, 2014
STAY AWAY

Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N 600mW Smart Repeater and Range Extender (SR10000)
Price: $79.78
96 used & new from $53.00

4.0 out of 5 stars AMPED WIRELESS NOT CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET FOR GUESTS IN OUR VACATION HOME, May 22, 2014
Erick - Concierge #142
Amped Wireless Elite Support solved our issue very quickly and had us up and running so our guests could get their work done.
He was very patient and professional.

Thank you.

Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-300N Smart Access Point (AP300)
Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-300N Smart Access Point (AP300)
Price: $68.00
81 used & new from $17.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Amped Wireless - 300 N, April 12, 2014
I bought this unit to work with the SR 600 EX extender unit, however, once I contacted Amped wireless customer service, they told me I needed the AP 600 EX as the required access point to communicate properly. I could have returned it to exchange it for the correct one, and I decided to keep it and use it inside our remote location, as an extender.

With the amazing guidance of Patrick - Concierge #131, he helped me configure this unit to use as an additional extender, and gave me full bars in service strength.System works great.

Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N Pro Smart Repeater and Range Extender (SR600EX)
Price: $119.99
68 used & new from $64.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Amped wireless AP600 EX, April 12, 2014
i own a vacation rental and my office is across the road approximately 300 feet away. I needed wireless capabilities without having to go through the cost of a regular land line installation. This unit is meeting my requirements. It works in conjunction with the SR 600 EX with is the extender to capture at the receiving end of the location.

My advice is when you get your unit that you contact amped wireless customer service and have them guide you through the installation. I needed assistance and Patrick - Concierge #131 was amazing!! Very knowledgeable, patient and gives accurate and excellent guidance in getting my system up and running. Our guests are pleased with the service.

Many thanks Patrick for your tenacity in helping me achieve my goal.

Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N Smart Repeater and Range Extender (SR300)
Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N Smart Repeater and Range Extender (SR300)
Price: $54.99
83 used & new from $17.50

4.0 out of 5 stars AMPED WIRELESS ELITE SUPPORT, June 18, 2013
Cedrick - Concierge #115
Amped Wireless Elite Support

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE AMPED WIRELESS FOR HIRING A YOUNG MAN WHO IS POLITE, CALM, PATIENT AND VERY HELPFUL.
I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS COMMUNICATING MY REPEATER WITH A NEW ROUTER I HAD PURCHASED AND HE WAS THE MOST HELPFUL OF ALL COMPANIES CONTACTED. THANK YOU FOR HIRING AMERICANS TO WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY. IT'S SAD TO SAY THAT NETGEAR SUPPORT CAME FROM INDIA.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KUDOS MR. CEDRICK.

RACHELLE TALBOT

Toshiba 32C110U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black (2011 Model)
Toshiba 32C110U 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black (2011 Model)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy this TV Unless you want to sit on top of it to hear it., January 9, 2012
We purchased this TV on August 4th and had it wall mounted. We couldn't hear it at maximum from 6 feet away. We called Toshiba customer service on August 6th, they gave us a claim number and told us to remove it from the wall and put it on a table, to see if it would make a difference. We did that and it still didn't work any better. We drove back to Electronics Express where we bought it, to get a refund an were tokd the return warranty had expired, and to contact the company. We contacted the company again, and we were told that the speakers were 7 watts only , and that this TV is meant to be sold with a sound system. We are on a fixed income and we were not aware of this at the onset, otherwise we would not have bought this TV. The Toshiba agent said it was our fault and we should have done our homework. I thought that was rude, so I called back a few days later, and spoke to a supervisor. They agreed to send a repairman to change the sound board, and it didn't change a thing. I called Toshiba back and they sent me to "upper management", requested my money back, but in the end she too just said "too bad, can't do anything for you. She repeated the same statement 3 times from a script they read to the customer".

Sad thing is many people are falling prey to this kind of "who cares attitude in a disposable world" JUST BEWARE.
Two things I know: No more Electronics Express, and no more Toshiba for us. Let's bring manufacturing back to America, where it used to be we got something for our hard earned money.