Profile for J. Shivers > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Shivers "Mom of Two Toddlers" RSS Feed (Albuquerque, NM)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Outer Space Flash Cards By the Flash of Brilliance
Outer Space Flash Cards By the Flash of Brilliance
Offered by TUCKER 2011
Price: $17.00
7 used & new from $9.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, March 7, 2015
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! The pictures are beautiful and they are printed on very sick sturdy card stock!

Yumbox Leakproof Bento Lunch Box Container (Framboise Pink) for Kids
Yumbox Leakproof Bento Lunch Box Container (Framboise Pink) for Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars THE.BEST.LUNCHBOX.PERIOD, August 29, 2013
OK, my daughter started kindergarten this year and I have been researching lunch boxes since January (I'm a bit OCD).

My wishlist:
1. Style: Bento-style with lots of compartments...I wanted this because I think it is great for eating a balanced, nutritional meal
2. Easy Opening: My 5 year old can open and close this with EASE
3. Leakproof: This DOES NOT LEAK. I have packed yogurts and applesauces and dips, and they all stay perfectly within their compartment

So, yes, for us, this is the best lunchbox period. It has the added bonus of having adorable little labels at the bottom (protein, dairy, grain, etc) that I think add real value to the lunchbox. My daughter (after using the product for 2 weeks) already has learned the importance of a balance meal and really enjoys finding the appropriate things to put into each compartment!

Crayola Crayon Style Cupcake Picks - Set of 12
Crayola Crayon Style Cupcake Picks - Set of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute for Bento lunches, August 29, 2013
I bought these to bring some fun and color into my daughters Bento-style lunch boxes. They are very cute and colorful in person. I have only attempted handwashing, which is obviously super simple.

International Concepts BJ6TE Mission Tall End Table, Unfinished
International Concepts BJ6TE Mission Tall End Table, Unfinished
Price: $86.95
11 used & new from $86.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy at just the right price, August 29, 2013
This furniture is much more sturdy and better looking than the stuff you buy at Wal Mart or Target. I have the end tables and the coffee table and my living room looks great. The price is right, considering finishing it is inexpensive (or you can choose to keep it with a beautiful unfinished look). Also, it arrived VERY quickly and was super easy to build!!

Cleanup Song
Cleanup Song
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this to encourage my children to clean!!, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Cleanup Song (MP3 Music)
OK, so it might be a little silly, but every night I turn on three clean up songs to encourage my 3 and 5 year old to cleanup all their toys before bedtime. This song really encourages them to cleanup without me having to nag!

Clean Up
Clean Up
Price: $0.89

This review is from: Clean Up (MP3 Music)

Clean-Up Song
Clean-Up Song
Price: $0.99

This review is from: Clean-Up Song (MP3 Music)

Super Why! Volume 4
Super Why! Volume 4
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Why is educational and fun!, August 29, 2013
My two daughters (ages 3 and 5) love Super Why! and so does their television wary mother (me!). I love that the show is very educational and that my children really are learning new concepts! The show is very innocent and sweet, and it engages my children (which is PERFECT for the much dreaded, horrific hour before dinner).

Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters
Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters
Offered by Stanforth Enterprise
Price: $37.48
18 used & new from $10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS Lalaloopsy that your little one will adore, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Lalaloopsy Pix E Flutters (Toy)
I purchased this Lala doll for my 4 year old for Christmas. To say that she was immediately in love with it would be an understatement, and honestly, I can't blame her. This Lala is beautiful, with a look that wil impress!! Her dress is frilly and her little shoes are sooo cute. The little wings are made of plastic so they won't be damaged.

Lamaze Board Book, Counting Zoo (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Lamaze Board Book, Counting Zoo (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright (and apparently tasty) book for an infant, January 3, 2013
I purchased this for my 9 month old nephew. He loves to look at it and to bite it, of course!!! I can't comment on the taste, but it's nice and durable, and the pictures are very big, bold and bright to capture his attention!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5