Profile for Heath Johnson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 251

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heath Johnson "n2johnson" RSS Feed (Harrisburg, NE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
FreeKey System
FreeKey System
Offered by Bay 15
Price: $7.59
25 used & new from $5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars this is great!, April 15, 2015
This review is from: FreeKey System (Office Product)
Much nicer than a regular key chain. We should just outlaw old keychains...this is great!

Distil Union Mens Wally Bifold Slim Leather Wallet with Money Clip Black
Distil Union Mens Wally Bifold Slim Leather Wallet with Money Clip Black
Offered by Distil Union
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $59.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea., April 15, 2015
Great idea...poor function. This wallet has a spot for bills in the middle with two "slots" on the edge for CC's and that kind of stuff. You access those with a pull tab. Problem: If you want one card, your going to get them all. I don't want to pull for my discover and get my visa and my license and three business cards and have to sort through them like some mini filing cabinet. Leather was nice, seemed well made and would hold up and certainly was thin. But I just didn't like the design.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2015 7:33 AM PDT

Exentri Wallet - Black
Exentri Wallet - Black
Offered by The Wallet King
Price: $57.95
2 used & new from $56.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet! I love this wallet, April 15, 2015
This review is from: Exentri Wallet (Luggage)
Great wallet! I love this wallet! I use about one credit card and my license and the rest is something I use somewhat...so this is great. I rarely open this wallet, using the outside most. High price in my mind, but it was worth it...my one concern is will it hold up...if it does, I'll buy another...

Xtreme Bright Air Mini Bike Pump
Xtreme Bright Air Mini Bike Pump
Offered by Triumph Innovations
Price: $27.99
3 used & new from $14.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike pump, April 15, 2015
Great bike pump. Seems very well made. The adapter fits into the pump which is very handy. The end rubber piece never really stays in the end, but I just took it off...seems unnecessary. The cap that holds the adapter works well.

Xtreme Bright Powerful Lantern/Flashlight, Seafoam Green

Offered by PackagingSuppliesByMail
Price: $37.95
2 used & new from $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great price, came with a handle, April 15, 2015
We are currently moving...this is a MUST! Wife wraps pictures in bubble wrap and then uses this stuff. This was a great price, came with a handle, and there is a ton of it! I use it to wrap up my tie down straps too! Great use for that!

OtterBox Defender Series iPhone 6 Case, Frustration-Free Packaging, Blaze/Black/Realtree Xtra
Price: $29.32
23 used & new from $17.47

5.0 out of 5 stars As always otterbox does not disappoint. Fits well, April 15, 2015
As always otterbox does not disappoint. Fits well, looks good. There is a little gap between screen and protector so you have to push a little harder, but I think that will change as I use it more. I love this company...they stand behind their products and make good stuff.

Trimax UMAX50 Premium Universal 'Solid Hardened Steel' Trailer Lock (fits all couplers)
Price: $29.45
39 used & new from $29.45

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is nice and heavy, April 15, 2015
This thing is nice and heavy. Seems well made. I have it on my trailer now, works good, key opens it easily, it comes off and on without an issue.

Case Logic PDVD-9 7-9-Inch Dual Screen DVD Player, Black
Case Logic PDVD-9 7-9-Inch Dual Screen DVD Player, Black
Price: $21.99
5 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great. We don't always leave our DVD player hooked ..., April 15, 2015
This is great. We don't always leave our DVD player hooked up, so it's nice to have this...the screens are a snug fit, but they do fit and it zips up nicely. Nice to keep this in the trunk out of the way so the cords are not everywhere.

Premium Leather Belt Clip Pouch Case For iPhone 6 (Fits with otterbox case / Lifeproof Waterproof case on)
Offered by BNY-WIRELESS INC
Price: $10.99
8 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars it is a perfect fit for my phone in an otterbox, April 15, 2015
Bought one of these for my Iphone 5s and then this one for my 6. The 5s was a softer leather...this one seems almost plastic to the touch...it is a perfect fit for my phone in an otterbox, which I love and I imagine it will soften a little over time. 5 stars if it was more like leather.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20