Profile for D. Niss > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Niss "DN" RSS Feed (New York, New York)

Page: 1 | 2
TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for LG G2 (for Verizon ONLY) - Purple
Offered by W2 Corporation
Price: $14.98
2 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I got this case, August 12, 2014
So glad I got this case. It's cute and does the job. What I didn't expect- but I was happily surprised- is that even though the case is pretty slim, it actually does a great job at protecting the phone from damage and bumps and stumbles. I'm not telling you to test this out on purpose... but accidents happen. And this case rocks.

Runners Belt 22cm - Black Green
Runners Belt 22cm - Black Green
Offered by Your223
Price: $7.89
4 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars So perfect for what I needed, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Runners Pack Runners Belt (Misc.)
So perfect for what I needed. It is comfortable to run with, and expands to fit a rather large smartphone (LG G2). Nice that it's washable too.

Jambu Women's Bianca Sneaker,Grey/Glass/Silver,8 M US
Jambu Women's Bianca Sneaker,Grey/Glass/Silver,8 M US
Offered by Fusion Apparel
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $18.86

5.0 out of 5 stars keepin em, August 12, 2014
Ordered for a trip to Costa Rica, so I can hike and have comfy feet even if they get a bit wet. They are cute and fit well. Insoles come out for quicker drying, and they are lightweight. Excited to use them

Teva Women's Refugio Water Shoe,Malibu Blue,8.5 M US
Teva Women's Refugio Water Shoe,Malibu Blue,8.5 M US
Offered by Teva Footwear
Price: $41.95
6 used & new from $41.95

4.0 out of 5 stars cute sneakers!, August 12, 2014
I didn't fit into them, but I expected this because it was .5 size too big. The regular size (size 8) was just too small though, my toes hit the end of the shoe. I thought maybe then a half size up would do the trick, but no, those were as expected, too big. Wish they fit they were very cute.

Jelly Belly Mr. Jelly Belly Bean Machine, 1 oz
Jelly Belly Mr. Jelly Belly Bean Machine, 1 oz
Price: $14.99
18 used & new from $13.51

5.0 out of 5 stars which is great for portion control, August 12, 2014
Family loves it! Not too many come out at once, which is great for portion control. And super cute

Amazon.com Gift Card with Greeting Card - $25 (Thank You design)
Amazon.com Gift Card with Greeting Card - $25 (Thank You design)
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars it was perfect. Thanks Amazon, August 12, 2014
Exactly as pictured, it was perfect. Thanks Amazon!

Dove Damage Therapy Body and Lift Volumizing Mousse, 7 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Dove Damage Therapy Body and Lift Volumizing Mousse, 7 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Offered by WHOLESALE DEPO
Price: $84.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy!, May 1, 2013
So glad I found this retailer who still sells it. The price was fair, the packaging great and it came right away.
It's exactly how I remember Dove making it- what a shame Dove doesn't put it on shelves anymore!

Ladygasm Wow Vibrator - Silicone - Rechargeable Waterproof
Ladygasm Wow Vibrator - Silicone - Rechargeable Waterproof
Offered by United Health & Fitness
Price: $82.33

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok..., May 1, 2013
Bought this after I broke another ladygasm product. Definitely liked the CiCi better, but the Wow is ok... The vibrations almost seem too strong without a nice sense of pulsation. It's ok, but I don't know if I'd buy it again.
QUALITY WISE- very high quality, you can tell. Plugs in to recharge and the charge lasts forever. Waterproof, and very durable and safe silicone.
Packaging was discreet and great too. Just wish the quality of the pulsations were better.

BathDlight Dual Texture Bath Sponge 3pk
BathDlight Dual Texture Bath Sponge 3pk

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh.., May 1, 2013
They are sponges... so they did the job they were meant to do. However I found them too big to be comfortable for shower use, and a little too rough. I wanted an exfoliating sponge, but this is not it. Didn't foam my soap very well either.

Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Body Lotion-13 oz
Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Body Lotion-13 oz
Offered by BeautyOnline
Price: $16.99
10 used & new from $10.07

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! but buy from elsewhere, May 1, 2013
Based on everyone else's reviews, I really wanted to try this product. I went to ShopRite to buy it, and it cost me $10.49. Smells wonderful! Not too sweet, but clean and delicious. My skin drank it up and after literally 3 minutes I did not feel greasy or slimy (like other lotions that stay on your skin). Very, VERY happy customer!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2013 3:50 AM PDT