Profile for Jacob Thompson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jacob Thompson RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars fun but..., August 3, 2014
I love the gameplay and the art style of the game but I have found it to be a difficult game very early on. Once I unlocked Groot I have found that it's almost impossible to complete a level without having Groot there to heal them. I'm glad I got this game on sale for $2 because if I had paid the full price of $5, I would've been greatly disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2014 9:12 PM PDT

Allies in War
Allies in War

2.0 out of 5 stars Great game..., July 26, 2014
This review is from: Allies in War (App)
...if you know how to play it. I'm an old fart (50)and need directions. I really miss games like Command and Conquer and Age of Empires...this game doesn't cut it but, alas...I get to blow stuff up!!!

Trials Frontier
Trials Frontier

1.0 out of 5 stars isn't compatible on my kindle fire hd, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Trials Frontier (App)
I received an email from Amazon telling me about this awesome looking game, so after reading the email I rushed over to the app store only to find out that it isn't in my app store. I look for the app on the Amazon website and learn that it isn't compatible with my device! I don't see any explanation as to why it is thos way, but I am frustrated over it. Please fix this so that I can at least try the game out and I'll think better about this.

Borderlands 2 Skill Tree
Borderlands 2 Skill Tree
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great investment., May 26, 2014
This review is from: Borderlands 2 Skill Tree (App)
This app run very well. I bought it the other day and I have had little to no problems with it. It lets you create your own character builds and save them in the app. So you could create the exact build from one of your characters and screenshot it to show your friends that want to know the build you go by without having to read out every skill to them.

I have encountered one minor problem when using the app, sometimes when you put a point into a skill it will remove the "remove skill" selection making it impossible to get that point back. But other than that the app is amazing and is definitely worth the $1.

Terraria
Terraria
Price: $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for an update so I can play, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Terraria (App)
HELP!!! 505 Games...how can I play if I can't get past the tutorial??? You must craft 5 platforms and drag them into your inventory but the page just scrolls and won't allow it...deleting until fixed.

Total Defense - Great TD in Stunning 3D
Total Defense - Great TD in Stunning 3D

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a Demo, December 1, 2013
That's right...6 levels are free and then out comes the credit card...your spoiled kids will like it after you pay...

Battle Beach  ( Kindle Fire Edition )
Battle Beach ( Kindle Fire Edition )

1.0 out of 5 stars Tap & Wait..., November 18, 2013
The greed in this world is shameful...why can't a game be made for fun? There's no fun in having to wait 2 and a half days for a single building to complete an upgrade...this is no game made to have "fun"...by the way...quicksilver is highly toxic.

WarCom: Genesis
WarCom: Genesis

1.0 out of 5 stars a total rip off, August 12, 2013
This review is from: WarCom: Genesis (App)
So I got this game after watching the video and reading some reviews, but as soon as I got it I realized how much of a rip off it really was. As shown in the video you get to choose from a few different classes but what they don't say is that you have to pay real money to get each extra character. I was excited to see how each character worked and who would be my favorite but I didn't think I would have to pay extra for them. Oh and you also run out of ammunition really fast and have to spend even more to acquire more during a mission.

Western Story
Western Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Clint Eastwood, August 3, 2013
This review is from: Western Story (App)
Cool loop of the Gorillaz track, "Clint Eastwood"...overall cute game for kids...is that Steve Buscemi...???...can't help but laugh at some of the scenes...well done.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

3.0 out of 5 stars It would be nice if this were a game..., July 21, 2013
This review is from: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (App)
Seriously ...tap and wait or get out your wallet...I love the Simpsons but really...wish this was made into a game.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4