Profile for B. J. Freeman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. J. Freeman "serious traveler" RSS Feed (Los Angeles,CA)

How to Say It at Work, Second Edition: Power Words, Phrases, and Communication Secrets for GettingAhead
by Jack Griffin
34 used & new from $7.73

4.0 out of 5 stars What it didn't say., April 22, 2009
I enjoyed what I read. The quizs were great. However, I was disappointed that there was no discussion of cover letters or resumes. They are still needed to "Land the Job". Also shipping was poor. The fee I was charged did not reflect the delivery service I received. My order was paid for on 3/23 and I received it 4/16.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2011 5:16 PM EDT

Columbia Women's BL1370 Sierra Powder Snow Boot,Winter White/Lux,10.5 M
Columbia Women's BL1370 Sierra Powder Snow Boot,Winter White/Lux,10.5 M

4.0 out of 5 stars Good basic boot, March 22, 2009
The boot is a good basic boot. However, it runs small and narrow. I wear a 9.5 Wide I bought a 10.5 and it is snug.

Seirus Innovation Men's Neofleece Combo Scarf, Black, Medium
Seirus Innovation Men's Neofleece Combo Scarf, Black, Medium
Price: $14.20
17 used & new from $12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, March 22, 2009
This garment is a "Must Have" item for cold, windy weather. I purchased the Neofleece for an extended trip to the interior region of Alaska. The temps are as low as -30 degrees below zero. I have felt NO cold on my face. I can breathe easily. It is so light-weight.The Neofleece fits well under my hat and hood. It covers my neck, so there is no air seepage at the top of the zipper on my jakcet.Seirus Innovation Neofleece Combo It is just Great!!!