Profile for Lock Lover > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lock Lover "Love, San" RSS Feed (fairfield, Iowa)

Page: 1 | 2
Gina Yashere - Skinny B*tch
Gina Yashere - Skinny B*tch
Price: $2.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Top notch female comic, July 21, 2013
I love comedy but let's be real there is a survire lack of great female comics. I was really impressed by Gina. Some of her jokes were obvious but she knows what she is doing and she knows how to get a laugh. I would watch her again and if she comes to my town I will go see her.

Jamie Foxx: I Might Need Security
Jamie Foxx: I Might Need Security
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Professional at Work, July 21, 2013
He has a well structured routine of urban based comedy with huge crossover appeal. He knows how to work the audience, stage and the mic. A pleasure to watch with plenty of laughs.

Jeffrey Ross - No Offense: Live From New Jersey
Jeffrey Ross - No Offense: Live From New Jersey
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe straight stand-up isn't his thing., July 21, 2013
To do an hour special successfully you need the follow things: good material, personality and endurance. Ross was ok. His material could of been better structured and his energy lagged a bit. At some point Larry (the audience member) was the best thing on stage. Ross's timing could of been better but Ross has a likable quality to him which is why i figure he got so much applause but not as many laughs.

The Bitter Buddha (2012)
The Bitter Buddha (2012)
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars At least it's a documentary about standup, July 17, 2013
I'm really into documentaries about comedians and there actually aren't that many out there. What I did enjoy is that this is about a man he didn't become famous but has worked hard in comedy. In that sense it is kinda sad. On the other hand you have tons of highly regarded comedians telling you how good he is but I didn't get such a great sense of his style or maybe I just don't find him funny. I did find him interesting though and overall liked the documentary.

Jekyll Season 1
Jekyll Season 1
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars very British but very good, April 4, 2013
There are some things about this series that I find to be a bit corny BUT it was still a very good series. I found myself intrigued from beginning to end. Great cast!

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Dressed To Impress Peony Floral Spa Bath and Body Care Package Gift Box
Price: $68.51
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My mother loved it, July 27, 2012
I got this basket as a mothers day gift. It arrived on time and intact. My mother loved the contents and the overall design. It is very girly but with a touch of sophistication. For the money a very good gift for that special lady in your life.

Start Your Own Adult Web Site Business
Start Your Own Adult Web Site Business
by S. Kent
12 used & new from $37.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much information, July 27, 2012
I don't know if you can even call this a book. There was no information provided that you could not easily find online. I feel like the book itself is a waste of paper. I took away nothing from this. Save your money.

Yoga Zone Ultimate Collection
Yoga Zone Ultimate Collection
DVD ~ Beverly Murphy
3 used & new from $282.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Yoga Zone, Love this set!, July 27, 2012
I have been doing Yoga Zone workouts off and on for years. I move around a lot so I often displace or give away my DVDs. I was thrilled when I saw this collection. I love how every workout is broken down into 20 minute segments with clear instructions. These are good routines for yoga enthusiast at all levels. Yoga is just one of those things that is good to incorporate into your life. At just 20 minutes a day you reap huge rewards. I would suggest this for anyone.

The Wind in the Willows (Signet Classics)
The Wind in the Willows (Signet Classics)
by Kenneth Graham
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $5.95
115 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Payback for 2nd grade, October 27, 2011
It's time I finally got this off my chest: I kinda hate this book. I am not a person with a good memory. I can't even remember who or what my second grade teacher looked like but I do remember being bored for a great part of my 2nd grade year because of this book. I know, it's a book for children and talking animals are magical but these are the the most boring animals in the whole wide world. The only animal with a bit of character is Mr. Frog and too many of these tales are devoted to stomping the life out of his poor soul. I wanted to cry when he finally lost his charm and became BORING. That being said, having read the book again as an adult the stories do have a charm. It is good for very small children without functional imaginations and should be read one story at a time and not as a novel. Avoid any movie adaptations at all cost. This book in film form should be considered lethal.

Plotting Simplified: Story Structure Tips For The Break-Out Novelist (Writing With Excellence Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, October 27, 2011
There is nothing of value or substance in the ebook. At 0.99cents I feel ripped off. The entire "book" was maybe 30 paragraphs, long. Don't waste your money. For this information you can just surf the net. If I could give it negative stars I would.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2011 4:55 PM PST