Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Love Snow Dogs > Reviews

Browse

Love Snow Dogs' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Love Snow Dogs RSS Feed

The Fifth Paw, Hands Free Poop Bag Carrier Leash Attachment, Tangerine
The Fifth Paw, Hands Free Poop Bag Carrier Leash Attachment, Tangerine
Offered by Guild of All
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hikepups Dog Walking Service Loves the Fifth Paw, April 6, 2014
I use the Fifth Paw on all my walks, I find it so handy, it allows me to not have to pack poo and also have hands free. I gave it as a holiday gift to my clients that take long walks with their dogs. See the video I made:

[...]

Age-Proof: Beauty Alternatives You Need to Know
Age-Proof: Beauty Alternatives You Need to Know
by Louisa Graves
Price: $14.95
38 used & new from $10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better Than Her First Book, December 9, 2013
So, I have this authors first book and I use it all the time...in fact I loan it out to friends all the time and because of that it has gotten a bit tattered. I got the new book and won't let my gal pals use it...they need to get their own.
Tons of good info in the new book and lots of science behind the info which is what I really love about this expert. I had purchased a LED light from her site a year or so ago and use is for more than just keeping my skin lookin good, I use it for injuries and pains...my work is physical plus I am outdoors in the sun all day so it was a smart investment for me.
I also like the layout of the chapters, it makes it easy to find what you are in need of. All good and makes a great gift too!
Oh, and one day I was watching the TV show the Talk and I saw Louisa on the show she was showing all the hosts ways to look younger....I said, "Hey I know that lady, I have spoken to her on the phone"!

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Hormone Weight Loss (Idiot's Guides)
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Hormone Weight Loss (Idiot's Guides)
by Alicia Stanton
Price: $14.36
65 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Help, September 21, 2011
Navigating these waters are very tricky and scary. Your GYN and your primary care doc and each one of your girl friends and your mom and everyones mom, will give you differing advice and opinions!
How do you decide what is best for YOU...ME. We are all nervous about the decisions we make at this point in our life, this book, to me is an outline and a guide and I appreciate the vast amount of information the author (Dr. Stanton) has provided and the research she obviously did. She did the work for us so we can make an informed choice, and it is OK to change you choice if one way does not work for you.
I knew the doc's book would be excellent because I have been listening to her internet radio show since a friend recommended it to me a year ago, she is solid. Good luck ladies!

Animal Healing: The Power of Rolfing
Animal Healing: The Power of Rolfing
by Briah Anson
Price: $21.87
28 used & new from $15.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Valuable Information, March 3, 2011
This book is well written, even a person new to rolfing (me) can understand and grasp the fundamental relationship between the process and the results. I feel that rolfing will become more and more mainstream especially for our aging domestic pets. For those of us that do not live near Briah, I look forward to the day when an experienced animal rolfer is part of the clinical team at local vet offices Briah wrote this book with great care and respect for animals and her practice.