Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Carlos Z. Centty > Reviews

Browse

Carlos Z. Centty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carlos Z. Centty RSS Feed (Lima, Peru)

They Walked with Jesus: Past Life Experiences with Christ
They Walked with Jesus: Past Life Experiences with Christ
by Dolores Cannon
Price: $12.31
70 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A loving human Jesus quite aware of his connection to God, July 28, 2012
This book is wonderful! It depicts the story of Jesus as a human being who expanded consciousness, but feeling himself one of us. The two girls under hypnosis who walked with him report Jesus was a loving being, with an extraordinary radiance who healed or not the sick according to their own path of Spiritual enlightenment. In this, he valued and respected free will. Even when being nailed on the cross, he was not feeling pain at all, just peace. Interesting to say that Naomi (his niece) stated that there were others like him, but the difference was that he decided to go public and reach all humanity, or better said, all the ones who were in hunger of Spirit. He really wanted humanity to care one another and for each individual to express his talents to the fullest; living in a loving communion with God within. However, he realised humanity was not ready and decided to leave his human body through the Cross. Needless to say that in the meantime political and organized religion saw a threat in him and his message of God Within (and not in the Temple of Jerusalem with the Rabbis) and set up a way to "kill" him. Goooo Jesus!!!

Saraswati Inti Project
Saraswati Inti Project
Price: $18.07
11 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A deep feeling touch to your Soul, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Saraswati Inti Project (Audio CD)
When I got this CD I had no idea the impact it will cause within. You can feel the passion in each song. Prticularly songs Mi Viejo Tambor and Lev Tohor made me weep. Other songs just stick to my mind :D
Even today, after listening to it so many times, Lev Tohor continues touching my heart deep into my soul. What a wonderful Work with an outstanding singer. It feels like her voice carries more than just the lyrics. I highly recommend it!

Kabbalah and the Power of Dreaming: Awakening the Visionary Life
Kabbalah and the Power of Dreaming: Awakening the Visionary Life
by Catherine Shainberg
Price: $12.11
121 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A way to clear/pure imagination, October 28, 2009
Even though I'm just finishing chapter 2, this is an excellent book to read and to put in practice. Cat describes accurately and clearly the inner processes that led us to use our imagination and how pure imagination is out of manipulation. Surely this book makes sense to me according to my individual history in the path of expansive consciousness. Perhaps if read some years ago I wouldn't appreaciate it quite much; but nowadays I love to read it! In short, if you wanna enlighten yourself, clear your mind and let your inner imagination arise on its own and show/mirror deep within :)

Tarot: Mirror of the Soul: Handbook for the Aleister Crowley Tarot
Tarot: Mirror of the Soul: Handbook for the Aleister Crowley Tarot
by Gerd Ziegler
Price: $16.06
100 used & new from $4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A deep and symbolic interpretation of TaroT, February 12, 2009
I've been reading cards since 2001 and through my hands have passed many readings and decks; with some decks, I didn't agree in some card's meanings but If you have some practice, you will notice that every card will portray the meaning associated no matter your beliefs about it. Out of this disagreement, I created my own cards in more than one opportunity to fulfill my own interpretaions and meanings; until I went to Danmark :) I got Aleister Crowley's deck from my Danish wife and, after reading the meanings in this handbook by Ziegler, I commited myself to its study. As you may know, each card has a unique meaning and astrological regent, both explained with such a clarity by Ziegler. Most important is that every colour and form in each card has a meaning. I love that! Finally, I love the interpretation of The Devil, which has been quite misunderstood in most decks I've ever seen. I strongly recommend Crowley's tarot deck and Ziegler's handbook for its interpretation.

Kind Regards from Peru

Crystal Spirit - Original Improvisations on Glass Armonica
Crystal Spirit - Original Improvisations on Glass Armonica
Price: $20.04
26 used & new from $7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Cellular Vibration, April 12, 2008
This is a great piece of work. Like Yatri, I also wonder about the outcome of this piece of work if Oscar Bookbinder would have avoided the use of electricity..... ? As it is, I listened to it for the first time late at night within the magical darkness of my living room. Before the CD finished, I found my cells vibrating in all parts of my wonderful human body :) And So It Is

Nature Goddess
Nature Goddess
13 used & new from $2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Make me dance with the Earth, February 11, 2004
This review is from: Nature Goddess (Audio CD)
I found this CD in a store which no longer exist in Lima, Peru. At first I didn't know whether to buy it or not. Indeed, it was the only one left by Ancient Brotherhood. I doubt they had more CDs of theses guys, even one more of the one I took home. Once I played it, I felt in love with the first track, and also with the Goddess of the Savannah, among many.
To wrap this up, I will say I finish myself dancing in my backyard with my feet naked... FEELING AMAZING!!!

The Impersonal Life
The Impersonal Life
by Joseph Benner
Price: $8.35
63 used & new from $3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars The last book, December 13, 2001
This review is from: The Impersonal Life (Paperback)
This is the best final book I've ever read.
If you are tired of reading, of seeking more of that which is divine. If you think you have just had enough. If you don't want to read anything. If you think you are in the deepest depression after looking for God in all the places in the world. If your mind does not know where else look for... Let me tell you something. This is the book for you. This is the Last Book you have to read. After reading this book, no other book you will look for, even this.
Sincerely yours and mine
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2014 10:20 PM PDT

Conversaciones Con Dios 1
Conversaciones Con Dios 1
by Neale Donald Walsch
14 used & new from $5.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Una experiencia mìstica con el Uno Interno, December 13, 2001
Dios es el destino eterno del hombre. El hombre vive atrapado en el mundo de los sentidos, pero el hombre, cuando busca con sinceridad, luego de hartarse de la realidad de los sentidos, habrà de encontrar a Dios. Este libro es uno de los mejores libros que he leìdo, en un lenguaje sencillo y dinámico Neale nos lleva a reconsiderar nuestros actos y pensamientos. Nos lleva a utilizar el pensamiento crítico para tomar consciencia de lo que nos es normal en contraposiciòn con lo que nos es natural. Nos lleva no sólo a relizarnos como personas, sino que Dios y Neale ¿Hay alguna diferencia entre ambos? nos ofrece las herramientas para crear una vida mejor. Ciertamente, como Neale establece, todos tenemos nuestra propia conversaciòn con Dios. Algunas pueden ser escritas, otras habladas a travès de la mente, etc. El punto no es si tienes o no una conversaciòn con Dios, sino más bien, si la atiendes o si prefieres ignorarla.
Sin duda alguna, este es un grandioso libro que está revolucionando el pensamiento del nuevo siglo.

Fiodor Dostoievski (Obras selectas series)
Fiodor Dostoievski (Obras selectas series)
by Fiodor Dostoievski
16 used & new from $14.63

5.0 out of 5 stars El inconsciente social de una época, June 18, 2001
La novela gira en torno a las emociones y decisiones de tres hermanos. Siendo las vidas de Aliocha, el menor de los hermanos, e Iván, el segundo, las que manifiestan los rasgos más profundos y crudos por momentos. Las disertaciones demenciales de Iván para con quien supuso el diablo (o un mero producto de su imaginaciòn), o las elecciones siempre altruistas aunque conflicitivas de Aliocha que entra al sacerdocio, son los componentes que revelan la cruda realidad de una Rusia previa a la Revolución Bolchevique. A todo esto, los asesinatos de Dimitri, el mayor de los Karamazov, elevan la novela al sitial de clàsico de la literatura universal.