Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Rachael > Reviews

Browse

Rachael's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rachael RSS Feed (Burlington, KY)

The Witching Hour (Lives of Mayfair Witches Book 1)
The Witching Hour (Lives of Mayfair Witches Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I have read in a long time, March 30, 2013
A couple of years ago I read Anne Rice's vampire chronicals and it was great. Now I have read the lives of the lives of the Mayfair witches and I think this series is better. I would recommend everyone who enjoyes Anne Rice's writing to read this book.

Kindle Touch 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display,-R
Kindle Touch 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display,-R

5.0 out of 5 stars My first kindle, November 23, 2012
This was my first kindle and I have been very happy with it. I was unsure about ereaders because I love books but it's really worth it

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close: A Novel
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close: A Novel
Offered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars summer reading, August 4, 2012
i had to read this because it was required for school this year. its an okay book but i would not have read this if i didnt have to.

Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin -  Library (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Library (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Skin, June 22, 2012
I ordered this skin on Sunday and I got it today (Friday), so shipping went smoothly. I am VERY happy about it. The instructions were easy to understand and I put it on with no problems. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a decretive skin. But remember that this is just a sticker and provides no protection from falls and big scratches.

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, June 19, 2012
My boyfriend has been telling me to read this series and i didnt do it at first. But than we watched the television series on HBO and i fell in love. This is a great series. Im on the forth book now lol. And this is the best so far.