Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Heather R. Robertson > Reviews

Browse

Heather R. Rober...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather R. Robertson RSS Feed (Arizona, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tree of Ages (The Tree of Ages Series Book 1)
Tree of Ages (The Tree of Ages Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Beginning to an Epic Series!, April 15, 2015
Engaging story with wonderful character development. Very creative premise and vivid imagery hook the reader right away. Looking forward to many more from this fantastic author.

Prayer Bunny "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep" Plush
Prayer Bunny "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep" Plush
Offered by Sky Rocket Sales
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, April 12, 2014
This bunny is very soft and cute, but the recording sounds a bit rough and crackly. I would have liked the quality of the sound to be better.

Gone Girl: A Novel
Gone Girl: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Total Letdown, March 15, 2014
This book really kept me interested and the story was fast-paced enough. I couldn't put it down! I really wanted to see how everything would wrap up. Then, when it finally did I was angry that I had wasted so much time on such a terrible ending. I feel so disappointed by the last chapter that I have decided not to read any of the author's other work. It seems that she got really lazy and just wrapped things up without having to think up an interesting way to do it.

Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse Baby Room
Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse Baby Room

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential!, January 11, 2013
While it has been less than one month and the small toy bar is already lost (oh well!), this is a great addition to the My First Dollhouse. The figures fit into the pieces perfectly. It is easy for a two year old to maneuver the pieces. I am very satisfied with my purchase and feel that this particular set adds a lot to the overall fun of the dollhouse.

Roommates Rmk1666Scs Mickey & Friends - Minnie Bow-Tique Peel & Stick Wall Decals
Price: $9.97
28 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, January 11, 2013
I was initially concerned with this product working well because I have textured walls. My walls are an "orange-peel" texture, and the stickers worked perfectly. They were really easy to apply, and I did reapply a couple because I didn't like their initial placement. Everything looks just wonderful and my two year old daughter is thrilled with them. The only negative feedback I have is that there is a very slight plastic smell when they are first applied, but it went away within twenty-four hours. I used them for a small guest bathroom and had stickers left over. I would order this product again!

Earth's Best Organic Country Dinner, 2nd Variety Pack, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect, December 4, 2011
My daughter exclusively eats Earth's Best jarred baby food. My only complaint with most of the varieties is that the food's consistency is too thin. If I were to feed her the food straight from the jar it would be very messy because the food is just too runny. I usually empty the jar into a bowl, and add two scoops of Earth's Best cereal, mix well, heat in the microwave for fifteen seconds, and then feed it to her. I like the country dinner variety pack because it contains a beef variety, and a pastina flavor. However, I wish it were not more expensive than the regular dinner variety pack. All in all, the runny texture isn't enough to make me stop buying the product, but I do think it could be improved upon a bit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2013 7:50 AM PDT

Earth's Best Organic Fruit & Whole Grain Combo, Variety Pack, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Says Yum!, December 4, 2011
My daughter pretty much exclusively eats Earth's Best baby food. The stage two fruit and whole grain combo is well-liked by her. It is also one of my favorite varieties because it is thicker than the ones that just contain fruit or vegetables without the grains already added in. Buying them on Amazon has been the most cost effective option for me by far. When I use the subscribe and save option it is significantly less expensive than buying it at a brick and mortar store. All in all I am very happy with this product! I wish there were a few more varieties available, but the product itself is wonderful.

Plum Organics Baby Super Puffs Reds, Strawberry & Beet, 1.5-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Plum Organics Baby Super Puffs Reds, Strawberry & Beet, 1.5-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Offered by Better Shopping
Price: $14.75
9 used & new from $11.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenience Without the Guilt!, December 4, 2011
My daughter loves these puffs. I was hesitant to purchase them initially because the most cost effective option was a box of six. Luckily, she is crazy about them! I feed her an all organic diet, and I find these to be reasonably priced. I wish there was a variety pack option though. Also, she has just started to feed herself, and when she drops the soggy puffs on her shirt, they leave a red residue. It seems to wash out though, so it's not a major problem.

Mommy's Helper Outlet Plugs, 36 Count
Mommy's Helper Outlet Plugs, 36 Count
Price: $2.99
20 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Value, December 4, 2011
These outlet plugs are an excellent value. I didn't even realize my living room had so many outlets until the package arrived and I began to use them. Luckily, there are so many in the package that I still have many left over for when baby begins to hang out in the other parts of the house. The design is wonderfully simple, but works perfectly. If I need more outlet plugs, I will buy these again!

Anne Klein Women's 10/9438MPWT Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone White Silicone Strap Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars This Watch Feels Confused, December 4, 2011
I'm not thrilled with this watch. There are a few aspects that I really like, and a few that totally turn me off. I like the size of the watch face, as it's rather large. I love the mother of pearl styled plate. The crystals look wonderful and expensive. However, I don't care for the tone of the gold. In the photo, the gold looks soft and elegant. However, when I received the watch, I found the gold to be a bit too harsh looking. I think it makes an otherwise nice watch look gaudy. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the silicone strap. To me it doesn't really go with the fanciness of the watch face. I initially purchased the watch for myself, but have decided to re-gift it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3