Profile for H Hobby > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H Hobby RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Hamilton Beach 04383 True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner, White
Hamilton Beach 04383 True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner, White
Price: $44.99
73 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, August 10, 2013
I think it's hard to tell if it is working or not because I have no way to measure the air, but I do know it is great at clearing out odors quickly.

Whirlpool Part Number W10408179: VALVE-INLT
Whirlpool Part Number W10408179: VALVE-INLT
Offered by Appliance Parts US
Price: $42.25
13 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed it, August 10, 2013
This was super easy to install with watching you tube videos. It fixed the leak we got after storing it for the winter in a garage.

Disposable Polypropylene Shoe Covers, L, 100-Pack DSC100
Disposable Polypropylene Shoe Covers, L, 100-Pack DSC100
Offered by Direct Care Store
Price: $9.58
11 used & new from $9.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 10, 2013
Using these to keep the unfinished basement dust out of our new home. They are great for little neighborhood kids

Oreck Steam-It
Oreck Steam-It
Price: $122.76
46 used & new from $76.29

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it but..., August 10, 2013
This review is from: Oreck Steam-It (Misc.)
It is wonderful on my tile, but I won't use it on my hardwood floors again. It left white marks that took several weeks and experiments to get rid of.

Dial Professional 84022 Liquid Dial Antimicrobial Soap With Moisturizers 1 Gallon (Case of 4)
Price: $79.15
2 used & new from $67.65

3.0 out of 5 stars It's good., August 10, 2013
I have a hard time with the scent, but I am pregnant and maybe I am more sensitive than I should be.

Whirlpool Part Number W10276792: RESERVOIR
Whirlpool Part Number W10276792: RESERVOIR

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, August 10, 2013
Fast, speedy and great to work with. Quickly installed the part and we have a working refrigerator again after storing it while building a home.

Utopia Cotton Bar Mops Kitchen Towels, 24-Pack, White
Utopia Cotton Bar Mops Kitchen Towels, 24-Pack, White
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $21.99
3 used & new from $18.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, June 20, 2013
I received the kitchen towels and they are a great size and look like they will work. I have not had a chance to use them yet.

LeapFrog Digital  Download Card (works with all LeapPad Tablets, LeapsterGS and LeapReader)
LeapFrog Digital Download Card (works with all LeapPad Tablets, LeapsterGS and LeapReader)
Price: $14.92
23 used & new from $14.92

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 12, 2012
I love using the app card. Usually you can get it for a deal and it makes it so easy to download apps. Just punch in your numbers and then when you need a game, you have the credit.

ZOOB 0Z11500 ZOOB 500 Moving Mind-Building Modeling System, Assorted Colors, 500-Pieces
Price: $55.32
22 used & new from $54.81

4.0 out of 5 stars ouch, February 26, 2011
My boys have pinched their finger so often, they hate to play with them. They are ages 2, 4 and 6. They concept is great and I love building with them. I hope as they get older, they will be played with again.

Timex Men's T49631 Expedition Metal Tech Brown Leather Strap Watch
Timex Men's T49631 Expedition Metal Tech Brown Leather Strap Watch
Price: $31.92
11 used & new from $30.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice brown watch, February 26, 2011
I was looking for a brown watch to match a brown suit and wasn't gold. This works perfectly for that.

Page: 1 | 2