Profile for MarinaVanessa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MarinaVanessa RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Baby Kids Playpen 8 Panel Play Center Safety Yard Pen (Jbw-8 Model)
Baby Kids Playpen 8 Panel Play Center Safety Yard Pen (Jbw-8 Model)
Offered by BestChoiceproducts
Price: $84.95
5 used & new from $84.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for indoor and outdoor use, December 29, 2013
Baby playpen was an absolute dream. Loved the colors and the steadiness of it. The gate is easy to open and the pen can easily be shifted to other shapes like a square. I use it both for indoor and outdoor use. Sometimes I put the babies in to keep them protected and other times the older children ask to go in to play away from the babies. Loving it.

KidKraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen
KidKraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen
Price: $199.99
44 used & new from $110.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for toddlers and preschool children, December 29, 2013
Great dramatic play kitchen perfect for both young toddlers and preschool age children. Others that I looked at were much smaller in size good for toddlers only or preschool age children had to play on their knees but this one was just right for both. Loved the sleeker, realistic look of this one too. My 9 year old even likes to play with it.

100 Singalong Songs for Kids
100 Singalong Songs for Kids
Price: $7.89
62 used & new from $6.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Many Well Known Songs, December 29, 2013
I bought this CD because a deal was too good to pass up and I expected that probably many songs would be cheesy but I played it for my daycare kids and they loved it. There's a lot of well known songs and some catchy new ones that we hadn't heard before as well as some religious ones. For the moment it's their favorite CD to be played at free-time.

Kidoozie Funtime Tractor
Kidoozie Funtime Tractor
Price: $24.99
38 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I Bought, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Kidoozie Funtime Tractor (Toy)
If you love Fisher Price Little People you'll enjoy this toy too. It's sturdy, made well and can take a beating.

Plasma Bike Black
Plasma Bike Black
Price: $62.99
14 used & new from $62.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little bike, just not sure about the construction, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Plasma Bike Black (Toy)
This is a great little bike. The wheels are wide which allows the bike to stand upright on it's own. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because it's made of plastic and reminds me of the "big wheel". The wider wheels do make it easier for the younger tots to use but I think that the purpose of a balance bike is for children to learn to balance, not have the work done for them. I also have another balance bike that is made like a regular bike just has no pedals and that bike seems to be the bigger hit probably because of the "real bike" feel but my preschool daycare children still use this bike.

Schylling Scuttlebug Lady Bug Ride On
Schylling Scuttlebug Lady Bug Ride On
Price: $39.99
21 used & new from $28.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Cute, December 29, 2013
The lady bug design is super cute but not girly enough that it makes it a girl toy. I bought this for my daycare and it's a great bike that both boys and girls like to use. Very sturdy too.

Mommy & Me My First Doll Jogger - 9326C
Mommy & Me My First Doll Jogger - 9326C
Offered by Crystal Deals
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cutest thing ever, December 29, 2013
First off this was the easiest toy to put together. It's super light weight and doesn't require a degree in physics to assemble. It took me all of maybe 7 minutes to assemble and that includes the time it took to take it out of the package. Once assembled its the cutest little thing ever. Simply adorable. The fabric is thick so I'm sure it'll last and it's so realistic to a real jogger. I also love that it easily folds up flat for easy storage. Not so easy that a small preschooler can do it but that suits me just fine since I don't want to have keep unfolding it for them over and over but easy enough that it takes 3 seconds and its folded so I can tuck it away.

Little Tikes Classic Alligator Teeter Totter
Little Tikes Classic Alligator Teeter Totter
Offered by SHOP NOW
Price: $109.99
4 used & new from $103.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad i bought!, December 29, 2013
So glad I bought this toy instead of the others. The size is much better. Other similar toys are much smaller and good for small toddlers but this one is great for even preschool age children. It'll last longer and get played with much longer than other similar teeter totters.

Women Classic Basic Soft Faux Leather Slouchy Hidden Low Wedge Knee High Boots Tail BROWN (7.5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Run a bit small but still a great boot, December 29, 2013
I love the style of this boot. The only complaint I had was that I think it runs about a half size too small. It's not too bad but my feet get tired and feel really snug after a full day in them. I bought other boots similar to these from another company in black in the same size and those fit just as I thought they would. These brown ones are definitely a bit smaller than i'm used to. I suggest a half size bigger if you buy.

Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks and Rock Stack Bundle
Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks and Rock Stack Bundle
Offered by ToyBurg
Price: $25.25
30 used & new from $19.37

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy for classic toys, December 29, 2013
I got this set for my 4 month old for Christmas and loved it. I love the classic Fisher Price toys. No batteries, light weight, smooth rounded edges and educational. His little hands can easily grab on to the pieces and I don't have to worry about choking hazards or sharp edges that he can cut himself on. I love that the toys are made with good quality hard plastic which means they'll last. Even my 3 year old likes to play with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7