Profile for MasamiChan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MasamiChan RSS Feed

Paul Frank Little Boys' Conductor Pajama Set, Blue, 3T
Paul Frank Little Boys' Conductor Pajama Set, Blue, 3T

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, January 9, 2012
I bought this PJ set for my nephew who is obsessed about trains. It is SO cute and worth every penny! Very well made!

Christian Dior Black Out Mascara, # 099 Kohl Black, 0.33 Ounce
Christian Dior Black Out Mascara, # 099 Kohl Black, 0.33 Ounce
Offered by Amazing BeautyStore
Price: $29.00
9 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Mascara. EVER., January 9, 2012
I have been using Dior DiorShow Black Out for three years now, and will NEVER EVER go to another mascara unless Dior stops making this type. I have used the regular DiorShow mascara once, and I liked it, but the results were just not as good as Black Out. I have naturally blonde eyelashes (I'm a redhead) and I look weird (lol) without mascara. DiorShow looks more natural. It's very light and thin and doesn't really do much for the eyes. However BLACK OUT Dior makes me eyelashes thick, long and just POP out! I am constantly complimented on my mascara (yes! Even after three years!!). My eyes look so bright, young and big with Dior Black Out! And I don't know how anyone can say the mascara runs. I have sweated in this mascara and been in 100+ heat and my Black Out has NEVER run. In fact, one of my only complaints is how 'stay fast' Black Out mascara is! It's honestly a little harder to take off than other mascaras at the end of the day because it holds so well. But I'm fine with that, because my eyes ROCK. Dior is this redhead's life saver!!