Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Ritesh > Reviews

Browse

Ritesh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ritesh RSS Feed (NJ, USA)

Poetic SLIMLINE Portfolio for Apple iPad Mini Tablet Black (Fit Apple iPad Mini and iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display 2nd Gen., Not Fit Apple iPad Mini 3)(Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)

5.0 out of 5 stars For this price, its Unbelievable!!!, February 5, 2013
I also have the Poetci case for iPhone 5 along with iPad mini case. They are fantastic products and for the price, it's a steal. The iPad mini cover (i have the black one) is classy, snug fitting and work as expected. It's yet to be seen how durable it is but I am happy with the purchase. Go for it!

URC WR7 Universal Remote Control for up to 7 A/V Components with 4 Favorite Channel Buttons
2 used & new from $37.39

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, what else?, January 13, 2013
As you would realize and read, this remote has great reviews. I agree to most that say it's awesome. Nice remote for a ridiculously low price. Go for it if you need one!

Bose CineMate Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
6 used & new from $339.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome 2.1 system..., January 13, 2013
You will be disappointed if your are looking for experience that a 4 or 5 speaker setup gives. Let's face it, it has just 2 speakers and it will sound like one. Having said that, for a 2.1 system, I don't think there is any better than this. The sound is rich, clear, crisp and full. Setup is a breeze and all that you need is included. I did end up getting a universal remote as the provided remote is way to small and is misplaced very easily.
I deducted 1 star because of the price. Bose has always been premium priced but for this money, you can get a decent 5.1 setup. I had to get this as I am in a rented apartment and don't need the hassle of wire running all over the living room. If not for the ease of setup, I would have gone for a actual 5.1 system for the same price.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well and is durable too. A little messy to fit though., December 13, 2010
I followed the instructions and was able to apply it comfortably. It takes time and patience but once in place, it holds on very well. My phone has this for over 3 months now and still no problems.
If you are looking for something that applies quickly without any messy liquid to deal with, get a dry application film. For others, this is a very cheap and viable alternative to the expensive ones they sell in stores.

EarPro Fleece Ear Warmers Black
EarPro Fleece Ear Warmers Black
Offered by Gravity Trading
Price: $6.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Its just OK, may be worth the price., December 13, 2010
I ordered it because for this price, I thought I cant go wrong. It arrived very promptly but I was slightly disappointed. This is basically a wire bent into a fleece like cloth. You can easily feel the wire within. It doesn't feel snug on to the ear as well.
Probably a little of stuffing/padding inside the outer cover would have been better. I think I will wear it a couple times and then forget it.

TYC 5700331 Nissan Altima Passenger Side Power Non-Heated Replacement Mirror
TYC 5700331 Nissan Altima Passenger Side Power Non-Heated Replacement Mirror
Price: $31.78
27 used & new from $25.42

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Nissan side mirrors..., November 12, 2010
I couldn't have been happier with my purchase. The side mirror was exactly like the Nissan OE mirrors. Package came neatly packed with necessary bolts and all. All I had to do was bolt the mirror to my 2006 Altima and connect the wires in 1 simple snap. I saved almost $230 because of this product and would highly recommend it to anyone wishing to replace their side mirror. Installing it yourself is very easy and saves you dollars. A definite FIVE STAR item.

Nikon D3000 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens
62 used & new from $198.87

3.0 out of 5 stars D3000 vs D5000, March 21, 2010
I was new to dSLR world and after a lot of research, got myself a Nikon D3000. Nikon vs Canon was a very easy choice and I thought D3000 was way better than Canon Rebel XS due to more AF points, guide mode etc. to name a few features.
D3000 was good but somehow it lacked in low light photography. Also, it felt crippled when i tried on new things while learning to use it. After a careful thought, I exchanged it for D5000 and boy, how happy am I that I did it. D5000 blows D3000 right out of the window. The most amazing thing is the Scene mode which allows me to choose from 20 preset scene mode. This alone saves a lot of effort for an newcomer like me. Also, the night/indoor snaps are way better.
D5000 has a better sensor (12.1 MP CMOS) and has a better efficiancy too.
Long story short, buy D3000 if you won't fiddle much with your camera as its definitely not bad but if you want to gradually move up the learning curve and indulge in serious photography, D5000 is for you.

Dell Inspiron Mini 10 10.1-Inch Obsidian Black Netbook with Integrated TV Tuner - Up to 6 Hours 20 Minutes of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell mini beats HP hands down..., March 5, 2010
I initially ordered HP mini and was thoroughly disappointed with it. The arrow keys didn't work properly. I did a research and found that Dell Mini 10 has way better features for approximately the same price. I requested for a exchange and Amazon handled it very smoothly.
I am so delighted with my Dell mini. The look and feel is awesome and so are the features. I think this is the only laptop in this class which has a HDMI which connects easily to my LCD HDTV. I am yet to use the TV tuner but other reviewers have mentioned that it works nicely. The 6 cell battery pack is very handy considering that I would be travelling a lot with my mini. The keys are nicely laid and the touch pad works fine.

All in all, for someone looking for a small sized machines, Dell Mini 10 should be the best choice.