Profile for Cherie Hogan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cherie Hogan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
PetSafe 60-By-12-Inch ScatMat Electronic Pet Training Mat, Sofa,  SKM-C471
PetSafe 60-By-12-Inch ScatMat Electronic Pet Training Mat, Sofa, SKM-C471
Price: $39.99
29 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved my cat marking problem immediately! Superior, superior product!, March 28, 2015
Nine years ago I brought a new female kitten home and she was a sprayer. Because she was a baby and the marked spots were tiny at first I didn't realize what was going on. My older female cat, who disliked her, also began marking. I tried everything.....three litter boxes, keeping them in their own bedrooms at night with their own food dishes, playtimes together, etc., etc., but the marking continued. And, no, they did not have urinary tract infections. So, I lined the entire perimeter of my living room, where the majority of the marking was going on, with plastic, so at least I had a chance of keeping up with the situation. Taking my animals to the humane society, or 're-homing' them...the term now popular for getting rid of your pet was not an option. I will say that I found a marvelous product called Scoe 10-X that is 100% natural, that I mixed, and used to completely eliminate the urine and the urine smell in my home, but unfortunately, the marking had become a habit by now. A friend recommended the ScatMat. I bought two of these 60x12 mats and put them in the two areas of my living room where the majority of the marking had been going on and the situation changed immediately. There is absolutely no marking going on...anywhere. My cats now associate the perimeter of the living room (in fact, any perimeter of any room) as off-limits to their prior activity. I haven't had to buy additional mats and now, I don't even leave them on but I leave them there as a reminder that there are unpleasant consequences to bad behavior. The best part is that they don't associate me with the mild shock received when attempting to perform that bad behavior which, to them, was just a normal part of being a cat and living with another cat viewed as a rival. Thank you ScatMat!!!! I wish I had known about these a long time ago!

Corona BP 3180 Classic Cut Forged Bypass Pruner, 1" Cut
Corona BP 3180 Classic Cut Forged Bypass Pruner, 1" Cut
Price: $20.49
58 used & new from $13.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 23, 2015
My last pair lasted 30 years and this pair will too!!!

VIVISKY 500ml Rotation Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier LED Color Changing Lamp Light Ionizer
Offered by VIVISKY(TM)
Price: $44.50
2 used & new from $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 23, 2015
Better than expected!! Quiet, beautiful...other 5 star reviews very accurate.

The Book of Daniel: A Commentary (Koinonia House Commentaries (Software))
The Book of Daniel: A Commentary (Koinonia House Commentaries (Software))
by Chuck Missler
Edition: MP3 CD
7 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just don't read the Bible...make a committment to study it! Daniel is a good place to start!, January 6, 2015
If you are a searching Christian.....if you have doubts about the 'big picture' of life....if you're just not sure that God is real...if you've lost your faith...if you think the Bible is just a 'collection of stories'....if you believe God is what the History Channel portrays...then anything by Chuck Missler will help you find your way back to God and the truth about what we are doing here. The greatest story ever told consisting of 66 books written by 40 authors over thousands of years is really an epic event which is pealed back layer by layer by Dr. Missler showing that the life of the Messiah Jesus Christ is revealed on every single page of the Bible. I have read dozens of books by Christian authors but the supernatural aspects of Jesus and who He was just seem to be missing. What Dr. Missler does is a masterful job of weaving together so many minute details that any doubts you ever had vanish and what you are left with is an appreciation for Jesus and His life and what He did for those who choose to trust in Him. Can you read the Bible and understand it? In my humble opinion, some parts. It's when you really, really study it...word for word that so many things start to become crystal clear. The patterns, the codes, the numbers, every single letter has a purpose and I encourage you to find out for yourself by utilizing a teacher that has spent over 50 years in this field. I particularly enjoy the extensive history lessons Chuck gives of the peoples, their times and their customs that parallel and corroborate what the Bible says. The Book of Daniel is another of Chuck Missler's fascinating commentaries that has clearly made me understand how much more God has to say and what I have been missing out on.

Gone Smoke 21021 Smoke 'n' Odor Auto Fogger set of three(3 oz.)
Gone Smoke 21021 Smoke 'n' Odor Auto Fogger set of three(3 oz.)
Price: $24.22
2 used & new from $24.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the flimsy tab on the can!, September 12, 2014
It will take all three cans to get smoke out of a car that has a heavy smoke smell. Unfortunately the release valve is so flimsy it broke on one of the cans and I couldn't get it to work after that. Good product/bad container.

Senseo Coffee Pods, Sumatra Blend,, 3.92 Ounce,16 Count (Pack of 6)
Senseo Coffee Pods, Sumatra Blend,, 3.92 Ounce,16 Count (Pack of 6)
Price: $29.52
12 used & new from $29.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting coffee ever!!, September 12, 2014
Best coffee I've ever had! Unfortunately the price just keeps going up. I am low carb so I add E-Z Sweetz (liquid sucralose 0 carbs/0 calories from Netrition) and Coffee Mate Creme Brulee and it's better than anything you can buy at a coffee specialty shop.

Hosea Can You See 2k (Prophetic Updates)
Hosea Can You See 2k (Prophetic Updates)
by Chuck Missler
Edition: Audio Cassette
3 used & new from $3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture of God's love, March 21, 2014
If you want to really learn your Bible pick up anything by Chuck Missler to help you on your journey. That said, Hosea is a picture of God's love and tolerance despite almost intolerable circumstances ie; Gomer, Hosea's unfaithful wife, and Hosea's love AND actions to redeem her despite her behavior. Hosea is representative of God's relationship with Israel, but, it most surely can also be a picture of most every human being's personal relationship with Him, as well. It really hit the mark for me.

Durable, Reversible 4' X 6' Premium Grip(TM) Rug Pad for Hard Surfaces and Carpet
Price: $31.64
3 used & new from $29.43

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work on my short napped carpet., December 15, 2013
I depend heavily on customer reviews and based on what I read I purchased this pad. It does not work on shorter napped carpet. Because my new carpet was so expensive I had the extra pieces bound and wanted to use them as runners. I purchased a pad from Walmart and the runners traveled across the carpet so I bought this pad and the runners still travel across the carpet albeit a little slower. I am very disappointed.

Forbidden Healing, the Curiously Simple Solution to Disease
Forbidden Healing, the Curiously Simple Solution to Disease
by Capt. T. C. Randall
12 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Connecting the dots., September 30, 2013
I have never read a book with a highlighter in hand before. This is the first and is compelling to say the least. I found this book when my health became compromised and all the hospital tests and doctors couldn't seem to give me any conclusive answers despite many thousands of dollars in out of pocket expense to cover my Blue Cross/Blue Shield $10,000 deductible (not my choice...surprisingly my individual health insurance policy with a $5000 deductible got reclassified as a family policy with a $10,000 deductible the minute I got sick and had to actually "use" the policy.)

This book really opened my eyes when I arrived at the place where Captain Randall connects the dots between BIG corporations that control the farms, crops, food animals (think GMOs and pesticides, think antibiotics, steroids, growth hormones, think artificial flavors, colors, food additives, etc.,)and BIG pharmaceuticals (think about pill sales for every ailment created by eating this artificial chemically saturated cardboard 'food') and BIG government (think of all the money to be made off of treating an entire generation that has grown up on this crap... now do you understand the government takeover of the so-called health care system?!!) and you might begin to get the idea that the monster (think millions of extremely unhealthy people) that have been created through the media's clever marketing of cardboard food is going to make a lot of fat cats even fatter. Whew!!

BIG corporations, BIG pharmaceutical companies, BIG government all in cahoots to destroy your health and get rich in the process....who'd a thunk it!!!!!

So my choice is this....drink the kool-aide supplied by a willfully compliant media or try to correct my health with the information supplied in this book. I am choosing the latter if not for the sheer joy of depriving the 'Big 3' of some of my future dollars they are fully expecting to pocket by capitalizing on my perceived ignorance and laziness, but, also, and more importantly, to correct my health. As I am just starting out on my journey I'll keep you posted. That my eyes have FINALLY been opened is only the FIRST victory I am rejoicing in.

FOLLOW THE MONEY....BIG SICKNESS equals BIG MONEY!!!

BISSELL Auto Care ProHeat Compact Multi-Purpose Deep Cleaner, 14254
BISSELL Auto Care ProHeat Compact Multi-Purpose Deep Cleaner, 14254

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny and then some!, January 26, 2013
Bought this machine for a friend who details cars and he is truly amazed at the job this small machine does. He was looking for a steam cleaner but agreed to try this based on the reviews. One hint..he starts out with hot water in the machine as he says the heater keeps the water hot but doesn't necessarily heat the water up. He is very pleased with this cleaner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3