Profile for MH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MH "coral8er" RSS Feed (Burbank, CA United States)

HP Wireless Elite Desktop v2
HP Wireless Elite Desktop v2
2 used & new from $101.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually look forward to using it., August 21, 2012
I've tried just about every keyboard out there; wired and wireless, but this one is my favorite. Despite being utterly burned out on typing (transcriber for 20+ years), I actually look forward to using this keyboard. Try it - you won't be disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Friggin' hilarious, July 8, 2004
I couldn't stop laughing from the opening credits to the end credits. We now go around quoting snippets the movie, such as "sweet," "friggin' idiot," "but my lips hurt real bad," "Tina, come get some ham" and "it's a sledgehammer." It's so weird that it's good. Definitely the pop culture film of this era.

Kitchenaid Pasta Roller Attachment Fits Stand Mixers
Kitchenaid Pasta Roller Attachment Fits Stand Mixers
Offered by Everything 4 the home
Price: $147.00
52 used & new from $119.99

1,124 of 1,136 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, but..., January 19, 2002
I have had every kind of pasta roller - the chrome manual kind, the one that does everything (mixes, extrudes) and now this. I LOVE it. I love having my hands free to hold the dough going in and coming out and not having the manual roller shift all over the place. I am amazed how thin I can make the dough - tissue paper-thin. My only complaint, and I make it for the sake of completeness, is the fact that it took SEVERAL batches of dough (the first of which I was willing to sacrifice) to "clean" it out. I noticed what looked like metallic deposits all over my dough, especially on the edges. This was very distressing to me. I tried wiping the roller with a towel (for about an hour), I tried rubbing it with olive oil and I tried dusting it with flour, all of which helped, but it was ridiculous how much time I had to spend and how many batches of dough I had to waste (about four)! Overall, however, I am very pleased, but I think they should include in the instructions a statement to the effect that you should expect to see the deposits and how to clean it, or they should make sure it's cleaner before sending it out!
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2014 8:53 AM PDT