Profile for Shopper's Delight > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shopper's Delight RSS Feed (Milwaukee)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Learning Resources Pretend & Play Sliceable Fruits & Veggies
Learning Resources Pretend & Play Sliceable Fruits & Veggies
Price: $16.37
27 used & new from $10.39

5.0 out of 5 stars so fun, October 11, 2014
My daughter loves "cutting" these velcro fruits and veggies apart again and again.

Belevation Womens Maternity Shapewear Mid-Thigh Pettipant Large Nude
Belevation Womens Maternity Shapewear Mid-Thigh Pettipant Large Nude
Offered by Belevation
Price: $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a godsend for preggos, October 11, 2014
Sooooo happy I got a pair of these - wish I had known about them with my first pregnancy! They're soft, not tight at all, but comfortingly smooth and streamlined. Great for preventing thigh chafe while also a little belly support.

Bio-Oil Nature Skincare Oil 60ml
Bio-Oil Nature Skincare Oil 60ml
Offered by DISCOUNT COSMETICS HEALTH & BEAUTY
Price: $4.95
44 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-have for stretch marks, October 11, 2014
Fantastic for stretch marks and pregnant bellies. Always makes my stomach feel better as it's stretching through pregnancy, and helps marks fade drastically after.

Three Little Pigs (Night Night, Sleep Tight)
Three Little Pigs (Night Night, Sleep Tight)
by Nick Page
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.99
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the whole family, October 11, 2014
Fantastic children's book! I love the pace of the fun rhymes and the modern twist it gives this classic story. I appreciate that there's still some "chinny chin chin" action and the base story of straw, wood and brick houses. My daughter LOVES saying the funny food names at the end of each page, even if they're over her head at 2 years old. She just thinks it's fun to say "goulash" and "beef stew." And I actually enjoy reading this one too her because of the pace and sing-song quality.

Dad Is Fat
Dad Is Fat
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Dad Is Fat (Kindle Edition)
Hilarious! Made me cry with laughter at times.

The Wheat Free Diet & Cookbook: Lose Belly Fat, Lose Weight, and Improve Health with Delicious Wheat Free Recipes
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with information, May 16, 2014
This is not just a recipe book. It’s chock full of information. In fact, the first half of the book is analysis of why to go wheat free, how to do so, possible side effects, etc. Very useful stuff for someone considering such a major diet transition. Once it got into the recipes, it was very helpful in laying out a full week’s worth of meal and snack ideas – great for someone starting out. The range of options provided should offer plenty of things to keep me interested while I try this new lifestyle.

The Quick & Easy DASH Diet Cookbook: 77 DASH Diet Recipes Made in Minutes
The Quick & Easy DASH Diet Cookbook: 77 DASH Diet Recipes Made in Minutes
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Good way to start lowering blood pressure, February 21, 2014
The Quick & Easy DASH Diet has made my initial foray into curbing high blood pressure easier. I appreciate that the recipes are tasty, and can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. Very necessary as a busy mom. I also liked that this book spent time going through the logic and reasoning behind the diet, as it’s never easy to change eating habits, and at least understanding why DASH is important helped me to get a better start to my revamped eating. It’s nice that they offer tips on still eating your favorite foods, too, but with reduced sodium. Makes it seem not so bad.

Motorola MBP26 Wireless 2.4 GHz Video Baby Monitor with 2.4" Color LCD Screen, Infrared Night Vision and Remote Camera Pan and Tilt
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $89.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money - spend more to get something useful, February 6, 2014
So disappointed that I went cheap on a video monitor and got this. So not worth the money.

I previously had one of Summer's $200+ models and when it died after about a year and a half, I decided to spend way less money on the replacement. Unfortunately, this "Motorola" model was a waste of money.

- the battery life is horrible, and it pretty much always has to be on the charger. It can't even last through a nap.

- the video quality is pretty bad, sort of like looking at my kid through waxed paper when it's in night vision. Hard to even tell if her eyes are open or closed. Before purchasing I watched a couple of the video reviews on here, and they seemed to have way better picture quality than it actually does.

- the lowest volume setting is still too loud. It produces a white noise, which is annoying when I sleep with it next to my bed. I can sleep through it, but it's still louder than my Summer monitor ever was.

Vegan Cookbook for Beginners: The Essential Vegan Cookbook To Get Started
Vegan Cookbook for Beginners: The Essential Vegan Cookbook To Get Started
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect way to start a dietary switch, February 4, 2014
This easy-to-understand book makes a simple case for converting to veganism. I appreciate that they included what to look for on labels, what to avoid, and how to start slow. It’s definitely a great option for those looking to make the switch. In particular, the “10 tips for a successful transition” was very helpful as a quick reference to keep handy. The various meal plans, and the fact that the book counsels on now just what to buy, but what equipment you’ll need to prepare it, makes this a no-brainer.

The Quick & Easy Fast Diet Cookbook: 77 Fast Diet Recipes Made in Minutes
The Quick & Easy Fast Diet Cookbook: 77 Fast Diet Recipes Made in Minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple approach that works, January 19, 2014
I became interested in trying this diet after watching the documentary, and have so far been very pleased with the book. The approach and directions are simple and easy to follow. I like that I don’t have to count calories; on fast days I just pick the two recipes to do and it’s simple as that. I also really appreciate the shopping tips to help save money. One of the biggest traps I’ve fallen into with other diets is spending too much on things I don’t end up using. This cookbook offers solutions to avoid wasting time and money, which, as a busy mom, I appreciated. Here’s hoping I can keep it up!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3