Profile for Healthy Hair Zone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Healthy Hair Zone RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
HP Stream 11.6 Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron, 2GB, 32GB SSD, Horizon Blue) Includes Office 365 Personal for One Year
Offered by Computer Upgrade King
Price: Click here to see our price
69 used & new from $159.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It was super easy to set up and it was able to ..., May 29, 2015
I bought one 6 months ago and came back for a blue as a gift for my husband. I'll also be getting another one for my son really soon.

It was super easy to set up and it was able to recognize, and install my printer's software.

The mouse pad and keyboard take some getting use to but it's not that big of a deal.

Great buy

Dudu-Osun African Black Soap 150g (6 pack)
Dudu-Osun African Black Soap 150g (6 pack)
Offered by Mid-States Beauty
Price: $12.76
12 used & new from $9.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it so much that I documented the results on ..., May 29, 2015
This is my second purchase. I like it so much that I documented the results on youtube. My skin has cleared up and I finally feel comfortable without makeup.

Moolecole Pet Sports Apparel Cat & Dog Cold Weather Coats Dog Hoodies Pet Sweaters (L, Sapphire Blue)
Offered by MOOLECOLE
Price: $14.90
2 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought a size small and it fits my 7 ..., May 29, 2015
I bought a size small and it fits my 7 month old 8lb Chihuahua puppy perfectly. He looks so cute in it and even likes wearing it!

22 Gauge 1/4" - 14kt Yellow Gold Seamless Ring
22 Gauge 1/4" - 14kt Yellow Gold Seamless Ring
Offered by FreshTrends Body Jewelry
Price: $20.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, May 29, 2015
It's really nice but a tiny bit small for my nose. I will be buying the bigger one.

Generic Enamel Exaggerated Fashion Retro Long Necklace Pendant Triangle
Generic Enamel Exaggerated Fashion Retro Long Necklace Pendant Triangle
Offered by jennyyang059 store
Price: $3.71

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. It's long and goes perfectly with any ..., May 29, 2015
I love it. It's long and goes perfectly with any solid colored top. It looks a bit darker in person but this gives it an antique flare.

Pure Vegan - B-12 Spray 500 mcg. - 1 oz.
Pure Vegan - B-12 Spray 500 mcg. - 1 oz.
Offered by Lucky Vitamin
Price: $16.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird Feeling Under My Tounge After A Week, May 29, 2015
I tried spraying this product under my tongue as recommended but after a week of use, it made my tongue feel numb. I went to the dentist and everything checked out fine.

I figured maybe it was an allergic reaction so I gave this product to my husband to try and after a week or so he began to complain of the same weird numb like feeling.

Nairobi Wrapp-It Shine Foaming Lotion, 8 Ounce
Nairobi Wrapp-It Shine Foaming Lotion, 8 Ounce
Offered by Beauticonic
Price: $10.50
17 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been 5 stars but......, September 25, 2014
This foaming lotion made my hair soft and bouncy. Also, it seems as though my drying time was much faster too. I did a complete review on my blog but I just wanted to say that I would definitely buy it again. I gave it 4 stars because of the price.

Tyche Turbo Jet Ionic 3000 Professional Dryer
Tyche Turbo Jet Ionic 3000 Professional Dryer
Offered by MayaBeauty
Price: $37.99
2 used & new from $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This handheld blow dryer is perfect for my past the shoulder length African American hair, July 27, 2014
This handheld blow dryer is perfect for my past the shoulder length African American hair. There are only two things I would change, and that's the weight and the very hot barrel. Other then that, I blew out my all natural thick curly hair in about 20mins. My hair was smooth, shiny, and silky without the use of a flatiron afterwards.

Better (Deluxe Version)
Better (Deluxe Version)
Price: $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars She never let's me down!, April 7, 2014
She never let's me down! Her songs literally speak for the people in various stages of love who don't have the words, only emotions, to express themselves.

Keurig K130 Brewing System
Keurig K130 Brewing System
Offered by Electronics Club
Price: $79.99
64 used & new from $58.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Occasional Coffee Drinkers, January 18, 2014
Awesome gifts for my mom and sister who are light coffee drinkers. It was a big hit at Christmas this year.

Page: 1 | 2