Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Suction Cup Handheld Shower Holder by EasyComforts
Suction Cup Handheld Shower Holder by EasyComforts
Offered by Ephesians320
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with new waterpik, December 11, 2013
If you have a new shower massage by waterpik with the water flow adjuster (black round twist faucet below shower head), then this won't work.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars These changed our lunch lives!, September 8, 2011
I ordered my first set of EasyLunchBoxes last fall looking for a way to get rid of plastic baggies or disposable plasticware and not have to match lids anymore. The average elementary kid generates 67 POUNDS of trash in a school year with typical brown bagging. That's over 25,000 lbs of rubbish a year our school district has to pay to haul away and put in a landfill - just from one elementary school - plus what the staff and teachers add!
But aside from green reasons, I love them because
a) They help me make a more balanced meal - I can see the whole meal in one glance and that helps me make sure there are proteins, carbs, good fats and fruits/veggies.
b) They help me save food - I have an agreement with my kids - I won't yell at you for not eating your lunch, but close the lunchbox back up and send it home - don't throw anything out. That way I know if little one really only needs half a sandwich or sugar snap peas are just not going over with the 2nd grader. This also saves time for them packing up lunch and lining back up for class, and gives our goats and chickens a bigger variety of left-over treats!
c)) they increase the amount of time my kids have to eat. Lunch 'hour' at our schools is about 15-20 mins, so opening multiple containers is just a time-waster. And I don't hear "Oh, I didn't see the carrots in there".
d) They save me time too - I don't have to search for containers or wrapping or any of that. And they stack nicely from the dishwasher into the drawer.
e) They have fit in all the character lunchboxes we have tried. I just ordered one of the ELB lunch container, but only because my little LOVED the hot pink, not because I had to have it for the ELB set.

Admittedly, the not-leakproof is kind of a pain until you adjust, but really apple slices dipped in sprite to prevent browning are healthier than applesauce anyway. The plus side to that is that my 4 yr old can open the lunchbox by herself, and could last year too! I use cupcake liners or silicon cupcake cups to further divide the main compartment as needed.
I use them for picnics too!

Alexander Del Rossa Women's Microfiber Fleece Bathrobe Robe
Alexander Del Rossa Women's Microfiber Fleece Bathrobe Robe
Offered by Alexander Del Rossa
Price: $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Cotton!, December 29, 2010
Robe was advertised as cotton - it is 100% polyester, about the same material as a Snuggie. Very small, quality is a $29.95 robe from Penneys - NOT AN $80 Robe. There were several of us who posted these reviews on Christmas day, but I see they have deleted them all.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2012 4:59 AM PST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 arrived broken, January 12, 2010
I ordered 2 of these and the bubble wrap around both frames inside the interior boxes only covered about 3/4 of the frames. Guess where the glass was broken. Another reviewer blamed this on Amazon, but I think the manufacturer (in China of course) probably was responsible for the bubble wrap. The fact that this has happened before and is still happening is a very bad sign.