Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for D. Hogan > Reviews

Browse

D. Hogan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Hogan "darcysmile" RSS Feed (Oregon Coast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cubii, Smart Under-Desk Elliptical Trainer (Noir)
Cubii, Smart Under-Desk Elliptical Trainer (Noir)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love mine!, June 22, 2016
Cubii is perfect for someone stuck at their desk most days. It's a simple, smooth motion. I worried it might jostle me around too much, but I can do nearly all my daily work tasks while pedaling away on this. (I do stop pedaling and sit still if I'm doing fine/intricate graphic design work, but that's it.) All in all, it's wonderful to be able to get some motion during the day. I'm stuck at my desk 40 - 60+ hours per week, so this is good not only for exercise, but just for keeping the blood flowing. I love tracking my progress in the app, too, as I'm someone who has to carefully watch caloric intake. On days when I know I'm going to head out for a decadent dinner, or if I just want to treat myself to dessert or an extra snack, I can pedal a little more and "earn" it. Cubii is great!

Under Armour Women's UA Kaleidelogo Pullover Hoodie
Under Armour Women's UA Kaleidelogo Pullover Hoodie
Price: $38.99 - $68.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Color misrepresented here. It's NEON orange. :(, January 13, 2016
I LOVE these sweatshirts and have four of them, but note that the "Afterglow/Afterburn" color is totally misrepresented here. It is NOT the soft orange that it appears here. It is BRIGHT NEON orange. Dayglow. Oy.

MYI Occlusion Eye Patches - Girls #2, Regular Size (51 Per Package)
MYI Occlusion Eye Patches - Girls #2, Regular Size (51 Per Package)
Offered by The Fresnel Prism and Lens Company
Price: $20.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but they leave a painful red mark on my daughter's face., January 17, 2015
I'm giving two stars because they're really cute, and I like the blackout aspect of them, but my daughter has worn them twice now and both times they left an irritated, painful red mark on her cheek. The other patches she's been wearing (Ortopads) have never done that, and she doesn't have sensitive skin. Pretty disappointed. Such a waste of money. :(

Keepons Original Clear Anti-slip Eyeglass Retainer Sleeve Premium Grade Silicone Anti-slide Stay Put Temple Tip Removable Ear Hook Lock Comfortable Rubber Glasses Holder Sunglasses Sports Stop Slipping Grip Discreet Spectacle Eyewear Aid (2 Pairs)
Offered by Keepons
Price: $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars REALLY hard to get on, but worth it., December 9, 2014
They do seem to work, but getting these onto my daughter's glasses was really painful and frustrating. I did finally get them on, but not without completely straining my hands (seriously - I'm in a lot of pain!) and I was fearful of breaking her little frames the whole time. It's not easy, but if they keep her from always looking over the tops of her glasses, it's worth it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2014 10:25 PM PST

Womens A League of Their Own Dottie Costume X-Small
Womens A League of Their Own Dottie Costume X-Small
Offered by HalloweenCostumes
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! This is a GREAT costume!, October 29, 2014
I just pulled my costume out to try it on and ... it's really nice!!! It's not cheaply made and disappointing like MOST costumes. The belt is great (sturdy, and I think it might even be real leather?) The hat is much nicer than I expected -- The velcro adjusts and it actually fits very nicely ... not some ill-fitting way-too-big hat made for a man. Also, it came thoughtfully packaged so it didn't get squished. The socks are REAL SOCKS! They're not just cheapy stocking material. They're really long, but easy to just fold down to below the knee. The skirt isn't as short as I thought it would be, so that's nice, and there's a zipper closure on the side of the dress for a more "fitted" look. My only "aw shucks" moment was when I realized that the emblem on the front does not say "Rockford Peach" ... it actually says "A League of Their Own." I was a little disappointed about that, but my own fault for not looking more closely at the photo. Not a big deal. The only fit issue I had was that my chest was a little big for the XSmall, so I'll have to add a safety pin to keep it from opening between buttons, but that's the fault of genetics, not the costume. If you're busty - order up one size. Overall, it is VERY nice! I recommend grabbing a pair of red bike shorts to wear underneath in case you're out on a windy night. :)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars See thru, ill-fitting, cheap, June 17, 2014
This is basically just really cheap, thin, see-thru fabric cut into the two dimensional shape of a swim suit. Pattern of R2D2 does not necessarily sit on the body the way it is shown in this image. I gave it two stars instead of one because ... well, at least it was cheap. I guess you get what you pay for!

Mickey Mouse's Magic Scented Hand Wash Soap By the Disney Store
Mickey Mouse's Magic Scented Hand Wash Soap By the Disney Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same scent, consistency or color., April 4, 2014
The soaps I received smell nice ... and kind of like the ones I purchased directly from the Disney Store. But it's a different (darker) color, much thicker consistency, and the smell is not identical. I'm not sure why. And like I said - it's not BAD, it's just not the same. It's somewhat similar, though, so I kept them and I'll use them. Also, these came in plain brown boxes (not the pink sealed boxes the Disney Store originals come in) and were covered with bubble wrap and very sticky packing tape. A couple exploded in the packaging.

World of Disney Eye Found It Board Game
World of Disney Eye Found It Board Game
Price: $13.97
63 used & new from $9.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game! If only Amazon had put it in a box before shipping it to me., September 30, 2013
The game itself is FANTASTIC! We love it. I just wish I'd bought it somewhere else, because Amazon did not put this in a box when they shipped it - they just slapped a label on it and mailed it. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but because it was shipped with no box, that surprise was ruined. Also, because it was shipped with no box, there's a huge label on the actual game that we can't remove without tearing the box, and the box itself is all bent and beat up. GREAT GAME BY WONDER FORGE ... but awful shipping. :(

Rubie's Costume Jane Jetson Costume, Small, Small
Rubie's Costume Jane Jetson Costume, Small, Small
Offered by 7th Avenue Store
Price: $32.79
14 used & new from $30.37

2.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Worse than I thought., September 9, 2013
I've bought cheap costumes before, so I didn't expect much, but this is the worst of them. The purple lame was all folded up together, which made it stick together, so when I unfolded it, the purple was peeling off in sections all over the place. The dress may have been a "small" but the boot tops were made for someone twice as big as me - gigantic. They just fall right off. But the wig was the worst of all. It's ... gosh, I can't even begin to describe how bad it is. It looks like there was some attempt to perhaps style it as shown in this photo? But the result was they completely ruined the wig, shearing it off in sections and twisting it about haphazardly so now it's just a shocking orange glob of misshapen threads. What a mess.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to swallow, no bad taste, no bad side-effects (for me, at least), February 1, 2013
Unlike fish oil, I don't get sick when I take these. I don't notice a bad smell, or any aftertaste (in fact, my jar smells faintly like vanilla). I'm very pleased with this purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5