Profile for my name > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

my name "4given" RSS Feed

Women of Homecoming: Vol One
Women of Homecoming: Vol One
Price: $11.88
41 used & new from $7.85

3.0 out of 5 stars not complete, September 28, 2013
Why do the Homecoming cd's not include the entire selection of music as the dvd? What a shame Natalie Grant's "It is Well" was cut from the CD. This is not the first time I have wanted to purchase Gaither Homecoming cd's only to realize there are sings missing that are on the dvd. I have no use for the dvd.

T.G. Sheppard - All-Time Greatest Hits
T.G. Sheppard - All-Time Greatest Hits
Price: $13.98
14 used & new from $7.89

4.0 out of 5 stars won't play on car CD player, December 28, 2012
Love this CD, and it plays fine everywhere except my car CD system. Any suggestions....I assume this is not a burned CD?

Prayers and Lies
Prayers and Lies
by Sherri Wood Emmons
Price: $12.56
133 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars another sad stereotype, July 16, 2012
This review is from: Prayers and Lies (Paperback)
As a born and bred West Virginian, it saddens me to read yet one more stereotype of our beautiful state & our people by someone who supposedly cherished her time spent here growing up. Certainly, parts of WV have its share of people who may not be educated, with "country names" who are victims of rape and incest, but every state in the union has the same thing if you choose to look for it. What a missed opportunity to alter this sad image heaped upon us so unfairly. As one other review addressed the book dealing with "how hard it is to grow up in WV", I can assure you my childhood was nowhere near this. For anyone reading this book, who has never been blessed enough to visit this beautiful state, they will walk away with yet another image that West Virginians are nothing more than inbred, illiterate, uneducated hicks that sit around drinking moonshine all day.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars size down, April 16, 2012
These run a little long, and not comfortable at all. Really pretty, but I don't they are well made, either. You can see where the sole of the shoe and the shoe come together that they aren't glued well enough, leaving a slight gap in between.

Sergio Zelcer Women's Madison Platform Sandal
Sergio Zelcer Women's Madison Platform Sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars so sexy!, April 6, 2012
Love these shoes! Thought I might have an issue with the size...I normally wear a 7.5, and this was only available in a 7 or 8. I went with the 7, and it just fits, no toes overhanging at all! Got the tan.

Fahrenheit Women's KAI-02 Peep-Toe Pump
Fahrenheit Women's KAI-02 Peep-Toe Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars run big, April 5, 2012
Cute shoes, but are too long. I normally wear a 7.5,but I will return these and try a 7 instead.

Not Rated Women's Cover Look 4 Open-Toe Pump
Not Rated Women's Cover Look 4 Open-Toe Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars not really/black/white, March 21, 2012
These shoes are cute for the $, but the trim is actually silver, not white, which gives the dots more of a silver appearance as well. Not sure if I will keep them, since I was looking for a true black/white shoe.

Live to Tell: A Detective D. D. Warren Novel
Live to Tell: A Detective D. D. Warren Novel
by Lisa Gardner
286 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, a great book!, September 3, 2010
I loved the premise and overall plot of this book, but I can only give it 4 stars, b/c I must be dense! I didn't think Gardner explained at all at the end what the killer's reasoning was, and how it all fit together.

Tony La Russa: Man on a Mission
Tony La Russa: Man on a Mission
by Rob Rains
Price: $21.64
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, March 12, 2009
I have followed Tony LaRussa's career for close to 30 years now, & I still find this man so intriguing, both professionally and personally. This book gives great insight into how his mind works. Really very interesting to see how he plans and approaches every game. A definite shoe-in for the Hall of Fame.

The Prodigal Comes Home: My Story of Failure and God's Story of Redemption
The Prodigal Comes Home: My Story of Failure and God's Story of Redemption
by Michael English
99 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars God's amazing grace, May 16, 2007
I am almost finished with this book, & I thoroughly enjoyed it. Michael's story is a perfect example of "there but for the grace of God go I." We as Christians are still sinners, & this story shows that none of us are immune to Satan's attempt to derail our lives, but God's forgiveness and redemption are real, folks! Amen!