Profile for Jane R. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 121

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jane R. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Inov-8 Women's Roclite™ 275 GTX Trail Running Shoe,Raven/Blackberry,9 M US
Inov-8 Women's Roclite™ 275 GTX Trail Running Shoe,Raven/Blackberry,9 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars They were wider so they were better in loose dirt, January 19, 2015
For the price these shoes have no cushioning. I wore them for the first time when it was sloppy out but still cold. In their behalf I will say my feet were dry but my feet hurt. When I got home I pulled out the shoe insert. It had no cushioning. I put in a 3 dollar Dr. Scholl which did help them so maybe I can wear them again. They are cut narrow which made running in loose dirt more difficult. I also have the lime green Inov-8. They were wider so they were better in loose dirt. I had put better insoles in those too. The Gore Tex is nice if the shoe was cushioned.

The Mountain Epic Burger Adult T-shirt - Sand-medium

Mouth watering good, fit is consistent with The Mountain t Shirts

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Motion Comic
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Motion Comic
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars it doesn't flow and was pretty much just dumb, January 5, 2015
I didn't realize this was a cartoon. I can't tell who the characters are from the original show, it doesn't flow and was pretty much just dumb.

Xelement Mens Dirty Blue Denim Motorcycle Vest - Small
Xelement Mens Dirty Blue Denim Motorcycle Vest - Small
Offered by LeatherUp

5.0 out of 5 stars These are well made, true to size and have ..., January 5, 2015
These are well made, true to size and have snaps for closure. They are much easier to open than a stiff metal button

Marchioro Clipper Cayman 2 Pet Carrier, 22.25-inches, Tan/Green
Marchioro Clipper Cayman 2 Pet Carrier, 22.25-inches, Tan/Green
Offered by etopso
Price: $48.69
6 used & new from $39.59

3.0 out of 5 stars These are sometimes difficult to put together apparently because of ..., January 5, 2015
These are sometimes difficult to put together apparently because of being warped from storage. The positive side of these is the door is not on the very bottem of the crate but up several inches. I keep a line of these in the back of an Escape. With the door up higher they can be opened and still be above the back lip of the SUV's door. This is a plus for a small crate. The large crates apparently no problem but other small crates the door is so low it has to be moved back into the middle of the cargo space for clearance to open.

Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor Double Zip O Black/Charco Casual Shoe 6 Men US / 8 Women US

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like converse and their zipper shoes, January 5, 2015
I really like converse and their zipper shoes. They are easy to get in and out of. These also have more cushion than the standard Converse Chuck Taylor sneaker

WD My Book for Mac 1 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
WD My Book for Mac 1 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive
4 used & new from $59.77

4.0 out of 5 stars 7 and seems to be working fine., January 5, 2015
It matched up with my IMAC OS X 10.7 and seems to be working fine.

Hansen's Natural Energy, Original, 8.3 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Hansen's Natural Energy, Original, 8.3 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Price: $15.99
6 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it is an energy drink that tastes good!, January 5, 2015
I didn't think they made these any more. I was thrilled to find them on line. I will buy these again. Yes it is an energy drink that tastes good!

MAGLITE Mini Maglite LED 2 Cell AA Pro+, Blue
MAGLITE Mini Maglite LED 2 Cell AA Pro+, Blue
Price: $29.95
24 used & new from $24.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Well this one went back. I have never gotten ..., January 5, 2015
Well this one went back. I have never gotten a maglite that didn't work but this was a first. It made no light. I tryed another pair of batteries in case the ones that came with it were old. It didn't make any difference still didn't work.

The Mountain You Are Here Universe Adult T-shirt M (Purple)
The Mountain You Are Here Universe Adult T-shirt M (Purple)
Offered by New York Fashion Police
Price: $17.00
8 used & new from $17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 5, 2015
Nice, shirts by the Mountain are consistent in their fit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13