Profile for Srtablnd > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Srtablnd RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
6-Pack EZGuardZ Apple IPOD TOUCH 5TH GENERATION Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)
6-Pack EZGuardZ Apple IPOD TOUCH 5TH GENERATION Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $2.79

3.0 out of 5 stars screen protector, January 30, 2013
We purchased these in order to protect the new Ipod touches my kids got at christmas. The coners peel up easy and it seems hard yo apply without bubbles (not a problem with other products we've used such as phones etc.)

Evecase iPod Touch 5 Case, Silicone Skin Soft Cover Case for Apple iPod Touch 5 5G 5th Generation (2012 Version) (Yellow)
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It was fine, January 22, 2013
My daughter got this as a gift for a friend at Christmas who loved it. Arrived quickly and apppered as pictured.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, January 22, 2013

For Apple Ipod Touch 5 5th Generation Funny Duck Silicone Jelly Skin Cover Case Neon Green
Offered by angelbest

VTech - InnoTab Software - Cars 2
VTech - InnoTab Software - Cars 2
9 used & new from $37.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, January 22, 2013
I bought these to go with my daughters InnoTab 2 that she got for Christmas and she loves her new toy alot.

VTech InnoTab Software - Dinosaur Train
VTech InnoTab Software - Dinosaur Train
Price: $20.17
22 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, January 22, 2013

VTech InnoTab 2 and 2S Gel Skin (Pink)
VTech InnoTab 2 and 2S Gel Skin (Pink)
Offered by A & R Supplies
Price: $3.95
41 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, January 22, 2013

Sperry Top-Sider Bluefish Boat Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Linen/Oat,10 W US Toddler
Price: $29.56
2 used & new from $24.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, January 17, 2013
These are great shoes, very well made, and cute, cute, cute! My little one loves being stylish like her big sister!

Fisher Price Classic Two Tune Television
Fisher Price Classic Two Tune Television
Price: $19.99
22 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a music lover, January 17, 2013
I wish it played more than two songs I think it would hold my daughters attention longer but she does love carring it around and listening to her tunes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3