Profile for RobinLK > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RobinLK RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ozeri 4x3runner Pocket 3D Pedometer and Activity Tracker with Dual Walking & Running Mode Technology
Price: $28.99
3 used & new from $28.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Someone with Time to Tackle Directions, September 27, 2014
Looks like a great product, but SO many instructions (time intensive and small print) .... still in the box six months later. May (or may not) get around to setting it up and actually using it.

Newspaper Blackout
Newspaper Blackout
by Austin Kleon
Price: $11.27
110 used & new from $2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative, Crafty, and Messy... LOVE!, September 27, 2014
This review is from: Newspaper Blackout (Paperback)
Awesome for a middle or high school classroom! Surprised I didn't find this gem until my 20th year teaching (I buy and read lots of instructional materials), but it wasn't until I beefed up my own (personal) writing that I stumbled on to this creative way to use text. LOVE this writing form and so did my HS students last spring! Check out A. Kleon's website and google 'blackout poetry' for SO many creative ideas... Highly recommend! *P.S. ~ We don't get to use this resource until the spring, after all of the standardized testing is completed; it, along with book groups, is a fun way to wrap up a school year.

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Hair Gel 6 Oz (Pack of 4)
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Hair Gel 6 Oz (Pack of 4)
Offered by overstockdrugstore
Price: $16.99
9 used & new from $12.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps Give Shape, September 27, 2014
Decent go-to product for my long hair. I apply it in a 'scrunching' motion, which helps keep shape of waves in my hair - no pulling. Gel adds some shape to soft hair after daily showers. Apply when hair is damp. Is a water-soluble product and breaks down if applied to really wet hair. Recommend.

Husky Liners Custom Fit Front Mudguard for Select Dodge Ram Models - Pack of 2 (Black)
Offered by TRU Motorsports
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 90-Degree Drill Helps With Installation - Nice Product!, September 27, 2014
I love how these look and function on my 2014 Dodge Ram, but my husband would tell you, install took some time and would have been MUCH easier with a 90-degree drill in the wheel wells. Didn't have one and we improvised since we were knee-deep into the project. Installed front and rear flaps - both fit well and are secure. Still room for flares, I believe. Guards decrease (but do not eliminate) road debris hitting paint and running boards.

Modern White Floating Ledge for Photos, Pictures and Frames 21 5/8"" Long
Modern White Floating Ledge for Photos, Pictures and Frames 21 5/8"" Long
Offered by FASTHOMEGOODS
Price: $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Installation a Bit Challenging, September 27, 2014
Pain the buttola to install! A few wanted to pull loose and required adhesive to keep in place. I ordered several (6 or 8?) to install end-to-end, in two rows, in the dining room. Once installed, they look great... lots of compliments and get to look at our wonderful family every day. Can change out pics whenever we wish. Well made, but not a fun project at all.

Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.25 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.94
15 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Eyes!, September 27, 2014
Good product: reliable, adds length to lashes, like it as much as more expensive brands. Smudge is minimal, if at all. Does not clump if applied to dry lashes... finally figured this out. Duh! A few coats and eyes pop! Recommend.

Women's B.O.C. by Born Concept, Averie Thong Sandal BLACK 9 M
Women's B.O.C. by Born Concept, Averie Thong Sandal BLACK 9 M

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple Sandal, Decent, September 27, 2014
Bought this sandal in brown in a local store. Love them! Wanted a black pair for skirts, shorts, etc... Oddly, the brown pair seem to be more comfortable all day - wore them for 8+ hours during vacation. This pair, comfortable, but feel less 'cushiony' or supportive. Maybe I need to break them in a bit? As a HS teacher, I'm on my feet 10+ hours/day and after back and knee surgery as well as several rounds of fasciitis, I always look for The Most comfortable and supportive shoes (that aren't ugly!). Awesome running shoes are my daily choice with khakis/jeans, but sandals come in handy for those girlie days. Size is true: I wear 8 1/2 to 9 in all of my shoes. Purchased these in a 9, medium width. Fit as expected and didn't blister. Decent support, but might need a tad more if going to be on hard surfaces for long periods of time... Recommend!

[Apple MFi Certified] Anker® Lightning to USB Cable 3ft / 0.9m with Ultra Compact Connector Head for iPhone 6 6Plus 5s 5c 5, iPad Air Air2 mini mini2, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $19.99
10 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Top Quality - Highly Recommend, September 27, 2014
Anker never disappoints. Recently purchased two cables for my iPhone 5s (work and truck) after trading in Galaxy S5 and converting to iPhone. Why did I wait soooo long to convert? Purchased Anker quad port for Galaxy and iPad mini several months ago. Excellent product! Charged all of our devices quickly. New cables are top quality and packaging is superb: secure, clever, and environmentally friendly. Thank you, Anker! Only drawback: Need more than 3 ft for bedroom/nightstand... looking today. Highly recommend Anker products!

Cosco ABS Top Folding Table, 20 by 48-Inch, Black
Cosco ABS Top Folding Table, 20 by 48-Inch, Black
Offered by Cymax
Price: $40.45
18 used & new from $28.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim Size, Perfect Fit, September 10, 2014
Perfect for my HS classroom.... holds upcoming days' materials. Great size, light enough to carry, slim design makes it versatile. Not built to sit or stand on. Otherwise, highly recommend!! Bought a second one a few weeks after first purchase.

Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Anti-Frizz Creme Hair Care 5.1 Fl Oz
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Anti-Frizz Creme Hair Care 5.1 Fl Oz
Price: $4.05
7 used & new from $4.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps Control Frizz... Somewhat, September 10, 2014
Helps control the frizz factor in my mid-back length, wavy hair in central FL humidity. Helps settle the gray monsters around my face... somewhat! I've found applying it when hair is slightly damp yields best results. If hair is too wet, the moisture breaks down the product, diminishing its effects. I kind of 'scrunch' it to apply, which helps keep hair's shape without weighing it down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8