Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for M. WARNER > Reviews

Browse

M. WARNER's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. WARNER RSS Feed (Harrisonburg, VA)

Page: 1 | 2
Sarlo Self-Propelled High Wheel Mower - 190cc Briggs & Stratton Professional Series Engine, 24in. Deck, Model# WX24SP
Offered by Northern Tool & Equipment
Price: $849.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Mower! Made in USA with Top Quality Construction, May 21, 2015
Awesome Mower ! Cuts right through very tall grass easily without slowing down. Just what I was looking for!

This mower has an "Old School" Design & Heavy Construction, but it is so well balanced that it rolls very easily and maneuvers great. It rolls onto the back of my pickup truck with much less effort than even my little 3.5 HP Murray push mower. (Now it takes about Half the Time to mow my yard than with my 6.75 HP Mower from Lowes.)

Engine is easy to start and very powerful. This Sarlo Mower fits right through a standard doorway, so I can store it in my garage without even opening the large overhead garage door.

When I called the manufacturer for product information, my call was answered on the second ring by a real person. I was transferred directly to Mark Sarlo himself.

After recently assembling a couple IKEA bookcases, I avoid assembly projects whenever possible. I hired a mechanic to UN-box this mower, attach the handle assembly, and fill the engine with oil. While the mechanic had never seen a Sarlo Mower before, he said he was very favorably impressed by the heavy construction and easy-to-service design of the mowing deck.

When my father visited recently, he saw this Sarlo Mower and wanted to try it. I was a little hesitant since my father is 86 years old and a cancer patient. I showed him the two control levers, started the engine, and off he went. He had no problems whatsoever operating and maneuvering the mower. Dad had a great time. He enjoyed using the Sarlo Mower so much he kept mowing until he finished the whole front
yard!

I've mowed about 4 Acres total with this Mower so far. About half was flat and even landscaped area. About half was rough, uneven, and steep banks. Even the roughest areas look really nice and manicured.

So far, I couldn't be more pleased with the quality and performance of this mower.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2015 8:43 AM PDT

Flip-N-Lite 300-Pound Duty Rating Platform Stepladder, 4-Foot
Flip-N-Lite 300-Pound Duty Rating Platform Stepladder, 4-Foot
Offered by Pro Ladder
Price: $89.79
6 used & new from $88.95

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT for Me!, February 15, 2014
Extremely light but very strong. I'm over 250 pounds, so I wanted something strong and stable. Higher hand rail and extra wide top step really make you feel secure and stable. Now I don't need to drag out my heavy 6 foot step ladder very much. This is the size I need for most of my chores around the house. Perfect!

CLC Rain Wear R1053X .35 MM PVC Trench Coat - 3XLarge
CLC Rain Wear R1053X .35 MM PVC Trench Coat - 3XLarge
Price: $13.95
7 used & new from $7.44

5.0 out of 5 stars RUNS SMALL, glad I ordered one size bigger, January 22, 2014
Really Good Quality for the price. Runs small...so order one size bigger ...perhaps 2 sizes bigger if you are layering for warmth.

What Does the Fox Say?
What Does the Fox Say?
by Ylvis
Price: $11.99
198 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Book, January 22, 2014
This review is from: What Does the Fox Say? (Hardcover)
Great little Book to go along with that YouTube song you can't get out of your head. The kiddies love the song and this book, too.

Xelement Mens Classic Loose Fit Leather Pants - 50
Xelement Mens Classic Loose Fit Leather Pants - 50
Offered by LeatherUp
Price: $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars FIVE STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE; ZERO STARS for the Leather Pants, November 7, 2013
5 STARS for CUSTOMER SERVICE from Leather Up ! HOWEVER, I did not like these leather pants. They were so very heavy,
they would not stay up. Sort of felt like I had a carpenter's tool belt around my waist. The Amazon Photo shows pockets up on the butt of the pants. The rear pockets were mostly on the thigh area on the Leather Pants shipped to me.
Quality of construction 5 stars; Quality of Customer Service 5 stars; Fit Zero stars

Gas Trimmer Replacement Head & Accessories (13869)
Gas Trimmer Replacement Head & Accessories (13869)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trimmer Head System out there !, July 30, 2013
I have used Weed Warrior heads for 10+ years. This is the best Weed Warrior set and best value out there in my opinion. I like the manual string head and mini tiller best. No need to get on your hands and knees to weed your flower beds with the mini-tiller attachment!
It's works great. Sometimes I use the plastic blades and mini-blower fan. I hated my Gas Trimmer until I bought a Weed Warrior...Now we are best friends. I love this product and rate it AAA+++

Quality Park Kraft Business Envelopes, 28lb, #10, 4-1/8 x 9-1/2, 500/Box (11162)
Price: $28.42
35 used & new from $24.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher Quality Kraft Envelope than Staples & a GREAT PRICE, March 22, 2013
These envelopes are much better quality than the ones I've purchased at Staples and they were MUCH CHEAPER, too!
What could be better? Higher quality and Lower cost ! I'm a very happy customer.

Lighting Fast Shipping. Great Deal !

Men's Stormbreaker YELLOW 3XL
Men's Stormbreaker YELLOW 3XL

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT True to Size--Way too BIG !!!, October 3, 2011
This review is from: Men's Stormbreaker (Apparel)
Turfer quality and price is excellent. I have bought a lot of Turfer items over the years...Recently however
sizing has become a big issue for Turfer. I have a 50 inch waist and 36 inch long arms. The waist on this jacket was about 12 inches too big. The arms were 6+ inches too long. Does Turfer think us 3X guys really have
62 inch waists and 42 inch long arms? Who are they making this stuff for??? The Jolly Green Giant? If this garment was true to size, I would rate it FIVE STARS *****

Big Mens 100% Cotton Mid-Length Boxer Briefs 1 per package
Big Mens 100% Cotton Mid-Length Boxer Briefs 1 per package
Offered by Big Man's Land
Price: $11.99 - $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB Comfort, Great Fit, Just Right, July 26, 2009
Best Big Man's underwear I've ever purchased. After medical issues, I went from a 34 inch waist to a 50 inch waist twenty-four years ago.
I've tried Casual Male, Calvin Klein, George Foreman, Macy's, Under Armour, Bike, Dickies and a bunch of other brands. They bunched or didn't stay up. Some didn't hold up after a few washings. These fit great. The legs aren't too long, nor too short. The material isn't too
heavy, nor too thin. Just right for comfort and support.

I purchased a few of these 6 months ago. They hold up to washing after washing. They look and fit just like brand new! Even the waist band is
just like new!! I'm ordering more right now, and will throw all those other uncomfortable brands out when these arrive.

Levi's Men's 501 Big & Tall Jean, Rigid STF, 52x32
Levi's Men's 501 Big & Tall Jean, Rigid STF, 52x32
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars USA made 501's were so much better, July 4, 2009
USA made 501's were SO MUCH BETTER made than these imports from Mexico.
The USA made 501's had a stronger softer fabric and were standard in size.
A few years ago when Levi's were American made, these 501's would have
had the "red tab" removed and been sold as seconds or irregulars. The patch pockets were not placed correctly/evenly. There were loose threds in the crotch seam, belt loops, and elsewhere. And they were not true to size in length. Despite their short comings, Levi's still makes better jeans than most. Most if not all Levi's are imported now and they fall short of the USA made jeans of the past. ONE EXCEPTION HOWEVER-Levi's marked "Made in Egypt" are true to size and very well made; even the fabric seems to better quality.

Amazon is great, but I would recommend buying Levi's in person in a store in order to examine the jeans for defects in manufacture. Stay away from
Levi's made in Mexico; they are not true to size and have mistakes in the stitching. If you see a pair of Levi's in your size made in EGYPT, BUY THEM !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2010 8:42 PM PDT