Profile for hanilee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

"hanilee" RSS Feed

by Wendy Loggia
86 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, January 2, 2002
I thought that this book was a good read, especailly as I also enjoyed the movie. The book is not entirely faithful to the movie, I must admit, but it was still an enjoyable read and I thought the cover was excellent.

by Wendy Loggia

Offered by Media Supplies Outlet
Price: $32.49
43 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars WoW~, July 24, 2001
This review is from: Wow: Worship Orange (Audio CD)
I thought this CD was the best. I really enjoyed listioning to professional intepretations to songs I have sung during the Youth Group meetings and Worship services in my church. Praise God that I have a CD to which I can sing along and glorify His name.

Quo Vadis (Classics Library (Barbour Bargain))
Quo Vadis (Classics Library (Barbour Bargain))
by Henryk Sienkiewicz
69 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow~, August 18, 2000
The only words that come out whenever I read this book is the word on the title. It is a brilliant work of genius, if I may say so, by Sienkiewicz. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and I thought it came me a whole new way of looking at Christianity during the Roman times. Not to mention the fact that the film of 1952 was a smash hit in my opinion....

House of Love
House of Love
495 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 20, 2000
This review is from: House of Love (Audio CD)
This is my favorite Amy Grant CD. The last track, Children of the World is brilliant and the tracks lucky one, House of Love and The Power are Amy Grant at her finest. It is unfortunate that one reviewer claims the collaboration with Vince Gill on the duet House of Love broke up Amy Grant's marriage to Gary Chapman, because she says so herself in an interview that it did not, that her marriage had long been troubled. This album is very strongly recommended.

U-571
U-571
by Max Allan Collins
110 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, although..., July 20, 2000
This review is from: U-571 (Mass Market Paperback)
This book was truly a well written, interesting book. It was creative, and the movie was brilliant. Now, I have read the reviews and I agree, as someone who is very interested in history,that the facts are not so accurate. But it is not true that just on that the book is not worth reading, because it is. It is not so bad putting an inmaginative touch on history sometimes...it's interesting. As is this book, which I strongly recomend.