Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Nathan > Reviews

Browse

Nathan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nathan RSS Feed

Apple Macbook Vinyl Decal Sticker - Pikachu
Apple Macbook Vinyl Decal Sticker - Pikachu
Offered by Sticker Shack Attack
Price: $5.50
23 used & new from $3.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but still awesome., September 8, 2014
Aw what a cute Pikachu, looks real great on my 11 inch Macbook Air, although it doesn't fit perfectly. A tiny bit of his left ear had to be cut off but it still looks awesome. I thought all apples on a macbook were the same size, but the arms don't actually hold the apple like the picture on mine. Besides the imperfections, it's a good looking sticker to put on your mac anyways.

Apple MacBook Pro MD318LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
Apple MacBook Pro MD318LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
41 used & new from $500.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Laptop but..., November 20, 2011
This is a great laptop first of all. The trackpad and battery are such great conveniences especially since I'm using mine for college. It looks great, runs great, and EXCELLENT customer service from Apple.

Alright I've spent 30 minutes trying to think of other things that I like about this laptop. Now here's the thing, it's probably just me, but I don't see anything that makes this laptop better than a PC. My main reason of getting this laptop was to see how great it was, since everyone was talking about it, and recommending it to me. I've had it for 4 months now, and I have no clear idea of how it could beat a laptop that's half its price. I love playing Starcraft 2, but I have to run it on the lowest settings, while my PC with the same specifications can run it on high. So either right now, there's nothing different, or I'm not utilizing my Macbook Pro to its fullest potential. If I am, someone please comment so I could get a better experience with this.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a great laptop, and I love the thing, but I do regret switching. I swear I'm not a troll looking to start a PC vs Mac war, I just want to state my opinions, and hopefully someone tells me whether I'm wrong or right with a reason why.

EDIT: Let's make this clear, I didn't buy this laptop for gaming. I bought it mainly based on recommendations, battery life, and durability.

Thanks Nathan and Geib, I just ordered the 8 GB RAM, and it should be here soon. I don't think I would've searched for them since, I didn't think they'd be that cheap (well... not cheap, but a low price compared to what I was thinking haha).

As for viruses, I never got them with my PC, but it's nice to know that it's not just luck that I'm not getting them lol.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2011 1:22 PM PST

Resonance of Fate - Xbox 360
Resonance of Fate - Xbox 360
Offered by Games 4 Life
Price: $29.99
34 used & new from $10.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Unique Gameplay, January 16, 2011
This game has a unique gameplay that sets it aside from every other RPG out there. It could be confusing on your first several tries, but the tutorial they provide is actually very helpful, if you don't skip any of it at least. The only good thing about this game however, is its gameplay. The story doesn't seem to go anywhere until almost have the game is over. The voice acting is not the greatest, but it's decent considering 90% of the lines they have to say is very corny. It isn't the prettiest game out there. The one that bothered me the most was the save points though. There are these red glowing hexes on the map that you can fight, it's optional, but why not do it since I'm already here anyways. There are no save points nearby, so I decide to go in the red hex, thinking I can beat it, no problem. In there I'm faced with enemies that I couldn't beat even after retrying a bunch of times, losing money every time because it costs money to retry. Now I'm thinking of running, but wait, there's a damn wall blocking me from doing so, I didn't save. I am screwed. Now I'm set back an hour or two.

Overall I liked the game, it was fun, but it is definitely not the best one I've played.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2012 8:55 AM PST