ARRAY(0x94ed89a8)

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ted Ridgway "Evalyn Wood" RSS Feed (San Francisco)

The Wizard of Oz
The Wizard of Oz
DVD
Price: $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the movie - lot's of trouble with amazon playback, September 21, 2013
Couldn't get the audio and video to sync and stay synced. Pretty much ruined it for the kids. Won't do that again.

Blake Printing Supply Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson 126 (2x Black, 2x Cyan, 2x Magenta, 2x Yellow, 8-Pack)
Offered by Blake Printing Supply TM
Price: $35.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work on Epson WF 7520, May 12, 2013
This cartidge is listed as compatible with the Epson WF 7520. It is not. The format is slightly different than original. It will fit into the slot, the printer will recognize a full ink cartridge, but it will not print. We tried multiple cartidges with the same result.

Like most people, we buy extra so we have then when we need them. This means that these sat in our office for 2 mos after we ordered them. By the tme we figured out they didn't work, we couldn't return them. Amazon shouldn't work with vendors whose products are not as described or should require a longer return period. Other than opening each cartidge, testing it, and storing it, there's no way to know they woudn't work before the return period expired.

Buyer beware of this product.

Lincoln
Lincoln
DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Long and tedious, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Lincoln (Amazon Instant Video)
Great flick for those who want to understand that politics and political maneuevering were just as importantly screwed up 150 years ago as they are today. Otherwise, it's slow.

Children's 14k Gold Filled Heart Locket Pendant Necklace, 15"
Children's 14k Gold Filled Heart Locket Pendant Necklace, 15"
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great locket, December 16, 2012
I bought this for my daughter (5) and it is perfect. Nicely made, small enough for her but really well designed. Shipped quickly and packed well.

ASICS Lyte II Locut L Running Socks,Light Grey/Charcoal,M
ASICS Lyte II Locut L Running Socks,Light Grey/Charcoal,M

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome running sock, September 11, 2012
I'm a huge fan of this sock. I know that sounds weird - a sock - but after trying more than 20 different types over the years this is literally the only sock I look for. It has enough cushion without being too plush (like Thor-Lo). But the real genius is that it's tight, it lasts and it's comfortable. You probably won't wear out this sock in several years of running.

Brother MFCJ6510DW Business Inkjet All-in-One Printer with 11-Inch x 17-Inch Duplex Printing and 11-Inch x 17-Inch Scan Glass
Offered by IGEX Electronics
Price: $273.51
11 used & new from $197.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Printer - Stay Away, September 11, 2012
We've had a terrible experience with this printer. In the first week the print tray jammed so badly that we had to take the printer to a repair shop. That took an hour each way and a week to fix. Then the printer wouldn't recognize the wireless network (std 802.11g) and we couldn't print or scan wirelessly. Since the printer isn't close to our computers (hence the value of wireless), we had to use a USB to print or scan. Which, for unknown reasons, doesn't always work. We would scan and save on the USB, wait for the scanner to save and release the USB only to find that the document didn't exist on the USB or was not saved correctly. Try that with a 15 page doc a few times and see what it does for your level of frustration. More recently the wireless has begun deactivating - we set it up, it connects to the SSID. Come back a day later, and not only is the printer no longer connected to our network, the wireless networking has been turned off somehow without our doing anything. Bizarre. So I would say that our wireless print scanner was now just a printer, but the printer is actually barely working now. Faint outlines of the object we wanted to print. And we just loaded it up with $75 of new ink. Really, stay away from this printer and this brand.

ASICS Men's GEL-DS Trainer 17 Running Shoe, Lightning/Hot Blue/Black, 9.5 M US
ASICS Men's GEL-DS Trainer 17 Running Shoe, Lightning/Hot Blue/Black, 9.5 M US
Offered by D'Town Shoes
Price: $84.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Lightweight Road Trainer, September 8, 2012
I've been running in the DS-Trainers by Asics for at least 5 or 6 consecutive years. I like this model a lot - 17 - because it's light and relatively stiff (feels fast, not mushy) but I don't feel like I'm on the pavement or underprotected. I like the DS-Trainers because the fit seems a bit narrow and that suits me. Good lightweight trainer that you can use every day and is raceable also.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2013 3:22 PM PST

ASICS Men's GEL-Trail Attack 7 Trail Running Shoe,Bumble Bee/Silver/Black,9.5 M
ASICS Men's GEL-Trail Attack 7 Trail Running Shoe,Bumble Bee/Silver/Black,9.5 M
Offered by InStep Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic trail shoe, September 8, 2012
I got this shoe for trail running, which I do a few times a week to augment other cardio workouts. I typically run 45-60 mins and I'm usually on trails that are not smooth - lot's of rocks, roots, gravel, etc. This shoe is great in all conditions. It is definitely not one of the new ultralight trailies and has plenty of protection for all this stuff. It's stiff, but not unreasonably so given the intended use. I like it a lot and would buy it again.