Profile for Pamela R. Merritt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pamela R. Merritt RSS Feed (Lake Placid, NY United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
17 inch Purple Notebook Laptop Shoulder Messenger Bag / Carry on Briefcase
17 inch Purple Notebook Laptop Shoulder Messenger Bag / Carry on Briefcase
Offered by MyGift
Price: $32.50

5.0 out of 5 stars One year in: very pleased, November 6, 2014
Very attractive bag that works well as a mobile desk with plenty of storage for cords, chargers, pens, legal pads, etc. Sturdy and with good zippers (though I wouldn't put it through airline baggage as is.) Within a few days the fake leather over the handle cracked in half, and the velcro on the front pouch is not very strong, but these are minor problems considering how well it has stood up to almost daily use.

Tripwire (Jack Reacher, Book 3)
Tripwire (Jack Reacher, Book 3)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.74

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible suspense!, September 19, 2014
Possibly my favorite of the Jack Reacher tales. Wonderful twists and turns within a riveting story that includes a touching romance.

vestTube - Anti radiation air tube headset with 3.5 mm jack plug - Blue
vestTube - Anti radiation air tube headset with 3.5 mm jack plug - Blue
Offered by Vest, Anti-Radiation Technology
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than the phone!, September 5, 2014
This headset has such good sound I had to turn the phone volume down. People have no trouble hearing my replies, even before I clip the mike onto my lapel or shirt. It's a fantastic way to use my phone without worrying about beaming EMF directly into my brain. I put an EMF shield in the back pocket of my purse, so I can put the phone there, talk all I want, and not worry about the phone beaming EMF into my hip, either.

A great accessory.

Quiller
Quiller
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The gold standard, September 4, 2014
This review is from: Quiller (Kindle Edition)
There is no other spy series with such a human main character, such realistic depiction of the spy life, and such find handling of action sequences. Add in some fine writing, a variety of settings, and sharply incised characters, and you'll read the whole series, wait a little while... and read them all again.

They are that good.

EcoCity Vintage Canvas Genuine Leather Small Messenger Shoulder Bag iPad Bag (Coffee)
Offered by EcoCity
Price: $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never felt this way about a bag before..., September 4, 2014
Today a friend asked how the new bag was working for me. I was surprised by how much I like it.

I keep needing to drag around more things (reading glasses, cell phone, iPod touch) yet I do not want to carry a big bag. This one was just right. It has the messenger bag roominess inside, with a few extra pockets and the back compartment has a magnetic snap, which makes it easy to access my cell phone and air tube headset. Now they won't get tangled in the bottom of the bag.

It's even more attractive than I expected, with nice detailing and magnetic clasps on the buckles. It can carry a large wallet and a trade paperback and I especially love the long pocket on the inside which holds pens for easy access. I wanted a bag which lets me reach inside and find what I'm after without needing to dump it out on the bed or table. A real winner!

Total EMF Shield - EMF Home & Business Protection Device
Total EMF Shield - EMF Home & Business Protection Device
Offered by EMF Protection Source
Price: $325.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I am amazed and pleased, August 29, 2014
It's been a month since we plugged this thing in. We've experienced better sleep, more relaxed muscles, fewer headaches, and even our mosquito bites go away faster!

We're in the middle of an area with a college (3 WiFi channels) three motels (a WiFi channel each) and apartment neighbors with their individual WiFi, too. It started to worry me. We rent so there are limited things we can do about reducing our exposure. After a lot of research, we decided to try this device.

Within days, we noticed we were sleeping longer and more deeply. I had just gotten a bad insect bite, and it would welt up and take over a week to heal the last time. This time, it stopped itching right away and was gone in just two days! Our bodies just seem to work a little better, and we feel more relaxed.

My husband was worried that it would interfere with our own internet and computers, and maybe the neighbors, but we haven't had a bit of trouble that way. He was more skeptical than I was, but now we are both believers.

It shows how important it is to ground ourselves to the earth's magnetic field. We are very impressed and consider this a health investment that should last a very long time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2014 8:53 PM PST

The Long Lavender Look: A Travis McGee Novel
The Long Lavender Look: A Travis McGee Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fine entry, August 26, 2014
This one has a clever way of getting the hero in trouble. Vivid characters which are well defined, too. I love this series!

The Girl in the Plain Brown Wrapper: A Travis McGee Novel
The Girl in the Plain Brown Wrapper: A Travis McGee Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a special favorite, August 25, 2014
I love all the Travis McGee stories, but this one has an unexpected villain and some very poignant moments. Filled with the lush descriptions and sharp characterization I love about MacDonald's work.

Wicked Prey (The Prey Series Book 20)
Wicked Prey (The Prey Series Book 20)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $8.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked good!, May 11, 2014
Another fine entry in the Prey series. I love the carefully measured suspense, the criminal insights, and the lively characterization.

The Snake
The Snake
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars intense suspense, February 17, 2014
This review is from: The Snake (Kindle Edition)
Beautifully written snapshot of NYC in the grip of panic. Watch a master at work. He's always been a favorite.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4