Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Martin Podjski > Reviews

Browse

Martin Podjski's Profile

Customer Reviews: 100

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Martin Podjski "martin" RSS Feed (johnstown, PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Kyocera TXBAT10107 Battery - Original OEM - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Kyocera TXBAT10107 Battery - Original OEM - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Offered by Daily Deal Depot
Price: $5.95
13 used & new from $2.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Got two batteries cause they were so cheap ($5). ..., April 24, 2016
Got two batteries cause they were so cheap ($5). After 5 minutes, a fully charged battery would lose its charge.

Kidde P3010-K-CO Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm with Photoelectric Sensor "New Modal" (2 Pack)
Offered by OJ Basics
Price: $67.97
8 used & new from $67.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Got two of them, one of them went off ..., October 31, 2015
Got two of them, one of them went off within a month and could not silence it, the hush feature didn't work and it still went off when I disconnected it, it was the smoke detector part (there was no smoke), I just covered it with a pillow for a couple days till the battery ran out.

Artpop [Explicit]
Artpop [Explicit]
Price: $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 20, 2015
This review is from: Artpop [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
good cd

Lindt Excellence Intense Mint Dark Chocolate Bar, 3.5oz (Pack of 6)
Lindt Excellence Intense Mint Dark Chocolate Bar, 3.5oz (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 8, 2015
I like the taste of these, price is good too.

Epson C11CD31201 Expression Premium XP-610 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Offered by E Stars LLC
Price: $143.90
16 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 8, 2015
works good so far (I've had it about 3 months), nice print.

Remington PR1235 R3 Power Series Rotary Shaver, Black
Remington PR1235 R3 Power Series Rotary Shaver, Black
Price: $24.97
43 used & new from $24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 8, 2015
I like how this shaves, nice cut, I think better than norelco's twice the price.

Klean Kanteen Sport Cap 2.0 Replacement Cap 3 Pack
Klean Kanteen Sport Cap 2.0 Replacement Cap 3 Pack
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: $12.95

2.0 out of 5 stars They're okay, but I don't like them., August 31, 2013
There's not that much flow out of them. I like just using the open bottle, without this or any cap.

Native Remedies Tremorsoothe To Temporarily Control Shakes, Tremors And Muscle Spasms (180 Tablets)
Price: $39.93
3 used & new from $39.93

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not get relief from tremors with this., July 7, 2013
I used it as directed for 3 months, taking the max dose everyday, and it did not help my tremors at all. I wish there were other products on amazon I could try, but this one did not work for me (I have tremors related to Multiple Sclerosis).
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2013 5:50 PM PST

Klean Kanteen Café Cap for Wide Kanteen Bottle
Klean Kanteen Café Cap for Wide Kanteen Bottle
Offered by BikeSomeWhere
Price: $5.95
11 used & new from $5.04

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought the humangear capcap and it works much better, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Klean Kanteen Cafe Cap (Sports)
I originally bought this one, then bought the humangear capcap from Amazon. It fits the same thread as this cap, but it doesn't leak at all, and the opening is smaller so it's easier to drink from it. I don't know if you can use it with acidic products, I just use mine with cold water, but for that it works well, better than Kleen's caps.

Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model  AT830/41) (Packaging may vary)
Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/41) (Packaging may vary)
Price: $79.99
24 used & new from $72.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It cuts better than the norelco I had 20 years ago., March 5, 2013
This is cordless and waterproof, which I like. I originally had a norelco over 20 years ago, didn't use it much cause I got much better shave with a razor. This one is much closer and I use this razor all the time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10