Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Learn more
Profile for musicchick > Reviews

Browse

musicchick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

musicchick RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Matched
Matched
by Ally Condie
Price: $8.58
445 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Well you see..., April 20, 2012
This review is from: Matched (Paperback)
This book has great amounts of potential. I think that this story was written to set up the stage for the second book, Crossed. However, I felt as though this book was drawn out and boring. When I was 200 pages into the book, I felt as though they could have written the first 200 pages in two chapters. With all that being said, I did appreciate this story and will continue reading the adventures of Cassia. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes romance, adventure, and dystopian books. However, you should be warned that this book starts out slow.

Jensen JIMS-182 iPod MP3 Docking Speaker Station Dual Alarm Clock Radio
Jensen JIMS-182 iPod MP3 Docking Speaker Station Dual Alarm Clock Radio

3.0 out of 5 stars Was great! then...., October 9, 2011
This product was great! It was exactly what I needed (something to wake me up to my music and to play my iPod without draining the battery). Less than two years after I bought it, the snooze button quit working. I can push it all morning, but it never snoozes. So if you are looking for something to just listen/wake up to without a choice to snooze, I would purchase this dock.

The Nature of Jade
The Nature of Jade
by Deb Caletti
49 used & new from $1.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Well..., June 18, 2011
This review is from: The Nature of Jade (Hardcover)
Well... this book is wonderful. The story is perfect. Caletti created the perfect characters for this story. The only thing keeping this book from receiving five stars would the the grammar. The book is filled with fragments and run-ons. For some people this make not be problem, but for me it was.

That Summer
That Summer
45 used & new from $0.14

5.0 out of 5 stars That Summer, May 20, 2011
This review is from: That Summer (Paperback)
This book is good, yet interesting. It is not as much of a dramatic story as a narrative of the way something happened. However, it is still a book that I would recommend to anyone looking for a book to read!

The Truth About Forever
The Truth About Forever
Price: $9.63
485 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites!, May 20, 2011
I have read all but two of Dessen's books. This one is by far one of my favorite Sarah Dessen Books. It starts out slow and suddenly takes off into a wonderful story that will suck any reader in!

This Is The Stuff
This Is The Stuff
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting and Amazing, May 20, 2011
This review is from: This Is The Stuff (MP3 Music)
This cd is amazing! My favorite is probably This is the Stuff even though the song gets stuck in my head, but there are also slower songs like Worth It that make this cd one of my absolute favorites!

Dreamland
Dreamland
60 used & new from $0.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, May 20, 2011
This review is from: Dreamland (Paperback)
This story is wonderful! I suggest it to anyone who loves a love story, knows someone in an abusive relationship, or just wants a good read. Dessen continued her wonderful streak of books with this one.

Light Up the Sky
Light Up the Sky
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A Personal Favorite, April 30, 2011
This review is from: Light Up the Sky (MP3 Music)
Whenever I need an upbeat, heart lifting song, The Afters are one of my first choices to listen to. Although my favorite song is Light Up The Sky, all of their songs are wonderful. I do suggest any Christian music lover who also wants more upbeat music to buy this cd.

To My Feet
To My Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, April 30, 2011
This review is from: To My Feet (MP3 Music)
This CD is WONDERFUL! It is only a few songs, but they are worth the money (Less than $1 each)! Chelly Dolan does a wonderful job and has a beautiful voice! I recommend this cd to anyone!

Guess Men's Rosary Bracelet,Silver,One Size
Guess Men's Rosary Bracelet,Silver,One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but..., March 27, 2011
This is a good bracelet. The one I bought it for loves it, but I would not suggest it to anyone who does not want to fix some jump rings. Within the first week it was falling apart and I had to fix it.

Page: 1 | 2