Profile for Mary Lee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary Lee RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
City of Scoundrels: The 12 Days of Disaster That Gave Birth to Modern Chicago
City of Scoundrels: The 12 Days of Disaster That Gave Birth to Modern Chicago
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ... facts about Chicago but found it long and rather tedious. Most likely if you are a resident of ..., March 4, 2015
Interesting facts about Chicago but found it long and rather tedious. Most likely if you are a resident of the windy city it would be more relevant.

New Tricks: Season 9
New Tricks: Season 9
DVD ~ New Tricks
Offered by westcoastmedia
Price: $19.86
27 used & new from $12.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, March 4, 2015
This review is from: New Tricks: Season 9 (DVD)
Loves this series and season 9 was great.

Mr. Clean 243033 Bliss Premium 1-pair Latex-free Gloves, Medium, 3 Pairs
Mr. Clean 243033 Bliss Premium 1-pair Latex-free Gloves, Medium, 3 Pairs
Offered by Quality & Savings
Price: $11.28
6 used & new from $11.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gloves, March 4, 2015
These gloves are fantastic. I had a difficult time finding latex free gloves and I am very pleased with this purchase.

Madesmart Turntable, 10-Inch Diameter
Madesmart Turntable, 10-Inch Diameter
Price: $11.50
12 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great turntable. I use it in my refrigerator and ..., February 27, 2015
Great turntable. I use it in my refrigerator and find that it is really a space saver. Very sturdy and spins easily. I would recommend it.

The Book Lover's Journal (Reading Journal, Book Journal, Organizer)
The Book Lover's Journal (Reading Journal, Book Journal, Organizer)
by Rene J. Smith
Price: $10.55
63 used & new from $3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this journal, February 27, 2015
Love this journal. I have used a smaller one for many years and I am excited to beginning filling the pages of this book!

Carex Health Brands Toilet Support Rail
Carex Health Brands Toilet Support Rail
Price: $29.98
15 used & new from $25.78

5.0 out of 5 stars This support rail works out wonderfully. Easy to install and very sturdy, February 27, 2015
This support rail works out wonderfully. Easy to install and very sturdy. I would recommend it to anyone who has difficulty standing or getting up or with knee problems etc.

Simpli Home Warm Shaker Entryway Storage Bench, 44"W Honey Brown
Simpli Home Warm Shaker Entryway Storage Bench, 44"W Honey Brown
Offered by Rosenbridge Sales
Price: $207.87
11 used & new from $179.09

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bench, December 6, 2014
I love this bench. I had been looking for something just like this for under my dining room windows. It is wonderful storage for seldom used dining pieces, I have a runner on top and usually have display plants. The color and style fit in beautifully with my Danish teak furniture. It is very sturdy and a beautiful addition to our room. We had a carpenter friend assemble it and it took him less than an hour. He said that it was not difficult. I have nothing negative to report on this product and again to reiterate "I love it".

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 6th)
Price: $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... reader and I was very hesitant because I really love to read hardcover books, November 21, 2014
This is my first electronic reader and I was very hesitant because I really love to read hardcover books. Due to recent eye surgery this became somewhat of a problem so I gave in and purchased one. After researching many E-readers, I decided on the Kindle Paperwhite. I can't compare it to other readers but I LOVE IT. In two days I have read 250 plus pages from a book I purchased at Amazon for the amazing price of $1.99. I have carried it with me everywhere and know that when I I open the cover (I purchased the Paperwhite leather cover) instantly I am at the page I left on.. I also purchased the IPad Tech Mate mini stand, which allows me to read on a flat surface. There are features of this Kindle which I have yet to use. I am so happy that I decided on this product - reading is fun again!.

LifeStride Women's Mimosa Fisherman Sandal,White,9 N US
LifeStride Women's Mimosa Fisherman Sandal,White,9 N US
Price: $36.26
2 used & new from $29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 11, 2014
I usually wear a 9N and I was excited to get this sandal. However, it was very large and I couln't keep it on my foot it. Unfortunately, I had to pay for the return and it was almost $12. USPS. I will not be ordering any more shoes unless return postage offered..

Mickey Mouse Little Boys' 2 Piece Fleece Sleep Set, Multi, 4T
Mickey Mouse Little Boys' 2 Piece Fleece Sleep Set, Multi, 4T

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, December 25, 2013
This is an amazing value. My Grandson,, who is a huge Mickey fan, loved them. They are soft and look very warm. He just received them so I cannot comment on how they wear or wash. Very satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2