Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Todd Murphy > Reviews

Browse

Todd Murphy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Todd Murphy RSS Feed (Winchester, Tn)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ASICS Men's Circut 7 Sleeveless, Black, XX-Large
ASICS Men's Circut 7 Sleeveless, Black, XX-Large
Price: $18.00
3 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit! great quality, September 19, 2013
I WEIGH 245 6 FT TALL with broad shoulders. Xxl fits perfect. Highly recommended shirt for exercising and running. Asics is my preferred apparel.

Tenn Mens Sprint L/S Cycling Shirt/Jersey - Black - 3XL
Tenn Mens Sprint L/S Cycling Shirt/Jersey - Black - 3XL
Offered by tenn-outdoors
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and reasonable shirt, September 19, 2013
Nice bike shirt. I weigh 245 6 ft tall broad shoulders. I like it recommend for bikers and uv protection.

Spyder Men's Gradient Web Dry W.E.B. T Neck Shirt, Black/White, XX-Large
Spyder Men's Gradient Web Dry W.E.B. T Neck Shirt, Black/White, XX-Large
Offered by Sporthaus

3.0 out of 5 stars This shirt is not bad, April 3, 2013
I like the design but the shirt is ok. i am about 245 lbs and i am broad shouldered. i am 6 feet tall, this shirt seems to wear short, in other words, if i raise my hands it seems like the shirt shows my belly. So this shirt is ok not awesome. Love the spider line.

Spyder Men's Charger Therma Stretch T Neck Shirt, Black, XX-Large
Spyder Men's Charger Therma Stretch T Neck Shirt, Black, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Shirt catches good attention. I recommend, April 3, 2013
Shirt looks smooth. Feels good quality. I am about 245 broad shouldered, and 6 feet tall. Like the look and it wears awesomely. I recommend for wearing. People notice the shirt for the half spider on front.

Columbia Men's Windefend 1/2 Zip Shirt, Buffalo, XX-Large
Columbia Men's Windefend 1/2 Zip Shirt, Buffalo, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars This shirt was awesome. Got it on sale. Feels high quality, April 3, 2013
Got this shirt and i first thought it was a wet suit. Good quality shirt feels like an espensive shirt. I am about 244 broad shoulders and the shirt xx large fits me nicely. Im also 6 foot tall.

Survivor, Season 21 (Nicaragua)
Survivor, Season 21 (Nicaragua)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series not the best but enjoyed., April 3, 2013
Had some good turns, had a few good villians and some great strategist. Loved the plotting hatted the liars. Good season.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars There is nothing interesting about it., April 3, 2013
Im picky with scary movies. THis one was stupid. Waste of time. I would rather crawl over broken glass for 5 miles.

Bicycle Guardians Playing Cards
Bicycle Guardians Playing Cards
Price: $4.83
157 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars These are nice cards., March 23, 2013
I like the design and i think it shuffles nicely. What else can i say about the cards. They are cards. Plus i got a good deal. 70% off!!

Merrell Men's Encore Gust Slip-On Shoe,Smooth Black Leather,13 M US
Merrell Men's Encore Gust Slip-On Shoe,Smooth Black Leather,13 M US
Offered by 101ShoeShop
Price: $99.00
28 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe for my Scrubbing cases, March 23, 2013
I work in an interventional and sterile scrubbing area. I recommend for scrubbing long cases. I used to wear CROCS and my feet were always sweaty and achy. THis shoe does not make me sweat that bad. GOOd shoe Merrells is awesome!
oh yea i wear a size 13 and i bought the 13. Usually i get remarks from others, they say it looks to biig for my foot. But i like it.

Torc Visor Shield Adult Prodigy T-10 Street Racing Motorcycle Helmet Accessories - Light Smoke / One Size
Offered by 47-Zone
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shield to have for torque helmet, March 23, 2013
Like the dark smoke shield. This is a must for pairing with the TOrc Coupe Motorcycle Helmet. Thumbs up THank you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4