Profile for Shoeaholic > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shoeaholic RSS Feed (St. Louis)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tom's of Maine Natural Deodorant Stick, Unscented, 2.25-Ounce Stick (Pack of 6)
Tom's of Maine Natural Deodorant Stick, Unscented, 2.25-Ounce Stick (Pack of 6)
Price: $25.62
13 used & new from $25.34

1.0 out of 5 stars Works great as long as I don't sweat!, August 12, 2013
I bought this as an alternative to aluminum-laden deodorants. I found the product works fabulous as long as I don't sweat. If I do get into a really intense sweat, like one would work up by walking from their bathroom to their kitchen, I get the pleasure of smelling like I have an onion in a headlock. Plus I've had the added bonus of shedding my armpit skin like a moulting locust. Since I started using this deodorant, I've also been fortunate enough to get the worst case of razor burn I've. ever. had. If you want smelly AND peeling armpits that feel like they're on fire, this is the product for you!

Dance a Gogo: Sexy Nightclub Workout Series
Dance a Gogo: Sexy Nightclub Workout Series
DVD ~ Andrea Lin
Price: $35.95
9 used & new from $16.68

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are a dancer, don't buy this., June 26, 2013
I hate this workout video. I am a dancer and I could only bear to do this one time. It's awful.

Dance a GoGo: Music Video Dance Workout

Self Inking Monogram Address Stamp - Style 59
Offered by Rubber Stamps
Price: $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Words jammed together., June 26, 2013
I get compliments on this stamp all the time, but it drives me crazy that the name of our town (two words) were smushed into one word to fit in the allotted space. It could have been spaced out better, but at half the cost of similar stamps at local boutiques, I got what I paid for.

Evergreen Monogram Outdoor House Flag Letter J 28" x 44"
Evergreen Monogram Outdoor House Flag Letter J 28" x 44"
Offered by eXtreme Discount
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sells at local boutiques for twice the price!, June 26, 2013
This flag is a very popular seller at one of the local boutiques where I live. I was given this flag as a gift and I love it. My dad loved it so much that I bought it for him as well, only here on amazon, for half the cost! Exact same flag, exact same quality. It's soooooo pretty!

FULL TILT Solid Hi Low Skirt
FULL TILT Solid Hi Low Skirt

4.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, June 26, 2013
I expected this skirt to fit at my natural waist (as shown on the mannequin in the photo). It doesn't. My waist is a 26, which I think is a typical small. It sits lower slung, a few inches under my belly button, which I'm not a fan of in skirts. If you like low skirts, go for it!

The Good Girl's Guide to Great Sex: (And You Thought Bad Girls Have All the Fun)
by Sheila Wray Gregoire
Price: $8.69
71 used & new from $7.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Author beats around the bush., June 26, 2013
Based on reviews and the first few pages you get to read, you'd think the author would end up being more straightforward and less elusive than she is in actuality. Maybe good for a 19/-20 year old newlywed with no experience whatsoever.

Sure Fit Stretch Pique Shorty Dining Room Chair Slipcover, Taupe
Sure Fit Stretch Pique Shorty Dining Room Chair Slipcover, Taupe
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit my chairs like the picture., June 26, 2013
These are pretty good. They don't fit my chairs like the picture though. Maybe it's just my chairs, but the covers fit kind of saggy and droopy in places. The elastic at the bottom is obvious.

Handful Sports Bra (Black, X-Small)
Handful Sports Bra (Black, X-Small)
Offered by outdoorDIVAS
Price: $46.00
3 used & new from $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how I lived without this my whole life!, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Handful Sports Bra (Apparel)
No more looking flat at the gym! I couldn't be more thrilled with this product. Definitely worth every penny! No awkward, pointy, "molded cups". Just awesome, flattering fit and oomph!

Jacobson Hat Company Men's Adult Yacht Cap, White, One Size
Jacobson Hat Company Men's Adult Yacht Cap, White, One Size
Offered by Linda's Gifts
Price: $11.35
4 used & new from $8.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty darn good hat., June 26, 2013
Definitely better than your everyday halloween costume quality. Looks great in pictures. Entertaining novelty gift for my dad who just bought a yacht.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3