Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for RayLinStephens > Reviews

Browse

RayLinStephens' Profile

Customer Reviews: 101

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RayLinStephens "raylin" RSS Feed (MS United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Forgotten Treasure
The Forgotten Treasure

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game!, January 24, 2016
This review is from: The Forgotten Treasure (App)
Great game and there is a w/t at AppUnwrapper for anyone who is stuck.

Also, the developer has a w/t at http://www.peekingpeacock.com/

Just Hemp Foods, 100% Natural Hulled Hemp Seeds, Multi-pack (3 X 24 Oz. (4.5lb))
Offered by Just Hemp Foods
Price: $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper & Better than what I bought before!!, August 27, 2015
Better than what I previously bought - I will definitely be purchasing again!

Previously I had to grind them because some were just too hard to eat - these are so nice and soft! Wow!!

Cheaper AND better!!

Languinis: Word Puzzle Challenge
Languinis: Word Puzzle Challenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome word/match 3 game! Love it!!, July 31, 2015
Great puzzler! Can hardly wait for the next update with more levels! Bombola!

The Spirits of Kelley Family
The Spirits of Kelley Family
Price: $1.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically Fun Adventure, April 12, 2015
This review is from: The Spirits of Kelley Family (App)
Fantastically Fun Adventure! For a first try it is extraordinary! Even with the w/t (thank you for the w/t) I figure I played about an hour. It's obvious that English is not the developer's language but it was still quite charming! Loved the ending! I look forward to more games from this developer! Not purchased here - was cheaper elsewhere - but the game is good!

The Jeweled Crown
The Jeweled Crown
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great games but the gears are annoyingly large and take up most of the screen., March 4, 2015
This review is from: The Jeweled Crown (App)
they make great games but I got tired of having to deal with playing in a small window while 2/3 is taken up with gears. I see no reason for the gears to be taking up so much space?

Flow Free
Flow Free

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it but not totally free., March 4, 2015
This review is from: Flow Free (App)
I really like it but unless you find it as FAOTD, it will cost you to purchase the extra in each package.

I don't really like that you cannot "win" unless you fill the entire board but so far only stuck on one puzzle. Nice thinking game without the headaches.

YouLink Flow Free
YouLink Flow Free

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it - a lot of fun and I can't hardly wait to reach more advanced boards., March 4, 2015
This review is from: YouLink Flow Free (App)
YouLink Flow Free - seems to be totally free and if anything, the early boards are quite simplified. You solve on a grid so it is easy to see if you missed filling in a box.

The original Flow Free by Duck Games is not free - they have in-app purchases and you only get so many boards free - unless you got lucky and found it a a Free-App-of-the-Day (FAOTD)

Tesla's Electric Mist
Tesla's Electric Mist
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Could have been longer - but very well-made! More please!, February 22, 2015
This review is from: Tesla's Electric Mist (App)
I'm being generous with 4 stars only because it is a questionable length for the money.

However, I did enjoy myself and have purchased Part 2 but if this is also short, I won't be getting part 3. I am hoping I get a little more "bang" for my buck with #2, time-wise.

I found the game to be exceptionally well made - loved the hints and I had to use them for the "star" puzzle - the hints are made so you only see the one you want - good touch there iCOOLgeeks!

If Part 2 lasts me more than an hour, I will go on to Part 3. Since I am a 'slow' player, this is not unreasonable to expect a couple of hours playtime.

Blackthorn Castle
Blackthorn Castle
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a wonderful game that took me several hours to complete - ..., February 21, 2015
This review is from: Blackthorn Castle (App)
First, there is a Full Walkthrough available @YouTube for this game, and second - don't forget you have clues in your camera.

This was a wonderful game that took me several hours to complete - and the hints helped a lot but the w/t showed me what & how to do the puzzles.

As good as and maybe better than The Lost Ship.

More games please.

Davey's Mystery
Davey's Mystery
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More please - this was a very enjoyable game for me and I'd really like to see more games please., February 19, 2015
This review is from: Davey's Mystery (App)
I'm surprised by the reviewers that finished this game in 10 minutes? Really??

I like the way I can take my time - nothing rushed - and just look around. No puzzles that make me want to pull my hair out! I did a 'walkthrough' of the house completely before I started writing down the clues. Not sorry I did - who rushes their vacation? This is like a vacation for me.

Great first game by Echo Lake Interactive and I hope to see more please. Just a small suggestion - perhaps a diary to take notes? When playing on a phone (I have a tablet) a pad is not always handy to take notes. Other than that - I thought this was a most enjoyable couple of hours worth of playing.

And I paid the full price of $.99 and I think it was well worth it! Thank you so much for making this game!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11