Profile for Who me > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Who me RSS Feed

Please, God, Let Them Be Amazing
Please, God, Let Them Be Amazing
by Kyle Ervin
Price: $12.48
27 used & new from $7.37

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, September 21, 2014
Amazing book! I truly believe in miracles. This book made me laugh, cry and everything in between. Can't wait for another book by Kyle Derek Ervin (hint, hint)

Rocking the Pink: Finding Myself on the Other Side of Cancer
Rocking the Pink: Finding Myself on the Other Side of Cancer
by Laura Roppé
Price: $13.83
59 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READ, July 3, 2014
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!

SquareTrade 2-Year Electronics Accident Protection Plan ($175-200)
SquareTrade 2-Year Electronics Accident Protection Plan ($175-200)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $29.81

1.0 out of 5 stars It was the worst customer service, July 3, 2014
It was the worst customer service. Don't believe them when they say overnight replacement. I took them 7 days for them to deliver my replacement cell phone. It was not delivered the day the told me it was going to be and they require a signature, so I sat and waited for 2 days to find out that it would arrive until 4 more days. They did not email me with these changes. I WILL NOT GET A PROTECTION PLAN FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2014 2:05 PM PDT

Heart Shaped Rock
Heart Shaped Rock
by Laura Roppé
Price: $11.69
17 used & new from $3.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put it down!, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Heart Shaped Rock (Paperback)
This book was a great rollercoaster ride with a box of Kleenex. I couldn't put it down and I did want to until it was over. So many things in it that I could relate to and I think so may people could also. The music from the author is also fabulous. Can't wait for the next Laura Roppe' book or maybe a movie.

Lumex Walkabout Lite Four Wheel Rollator, Pink
Lumex Walkabout Lite Four Wheel Rollator, Pink
Offered by Prime Medical Store
Price: $74.30
11 used & new from $70.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lightweight and well featured, March 3, 2013
We bought this for my wife who has mobility problems. We even lent it out to a friend when she broke her foot. Both ladies loved this mobility enhancement. The color is cool too.

Other than that it rolls very well over varied terrain with good stability. The large wheels with the non-marring tires are nice and provide good grip under varying conditions. the seat is comfortable for what it is, a temporary place to sit. The basket is a real nice touch as it allows the 'necessary' items to be taken along when in use.

Even though It is easy to fold up and unfold for use and transportation is great but when folded it is not as compact as I feel it could be. Also, you have to remove the basked prior to folding up which is easy to do.

The brakes on the handles work well but could use a easier way to lock them when you dont want this to move. The small button is not that easy to find and actually use.

Other than that, I really recommend this for those mobility challenged to get around.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2013 11:50 AM PDT

Microsoft Excel 2010: Comprehensive (Shelly Cashman)
Microsoft Excel 2010: Comprehensive (Shelly Cashman)
by Gary B. Shelly
Price: $129.64
123 used & new from $6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cashman series of books are excellent for learning what you need to know, March 3, 2013
Using the Cashman series of books are great to use in or our of a college class. The step by step instructions with plentiful screen shots throughout each chapter makes getting the basics of each action very easy to follow. By following these actions, the user will at least get the idea and at least one way of doing the action. As every Windows user knows, there are multiple ways to accomplish each action and sometimes the book will vary that action step to allow the user to learn alternate methods.
I have found the books easy to follow in and out of class and used as a classroom textbook, it allows the class to flow quickly and efficiently.
What I find really nice about the Cashman series of books is that there is a great support website out there where you can download all the needed data for the book exercises and labs as well as the support materials to help learn the book's subject. This makes it much more efficient and easier to learn the concepts without betting dragged down manually inputting the data. Which, even though covered in the book, makes life easier.
BUT, be sure you get the correct version of the book. Different versions contain a different number of chapters. That is the only thing needed to really be aware of when purchasing this series of books.

Definitely recommend the Cashman series of books for the person wanting to learn how to gain all that is needed to operate the program outlined in the book.

Microsoft Access 2010: Comprehensive (Shelly Cashman)
Microsoft Access 2010: Comprehensive (Shelly Cashman)
by Gary B. Shelly

Offered by Pro Cam Gear
Price: $43.20
14 used & new from $36.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost but not quite perfect, May 12, 2011
I have been a Hoya filter user since way back in my film days. I have never had any construction or usability issues with any of their filters and they all have performed as advertised. The colors are neutral with no apparent color cast which is really good. BUT, in this case, the NDx8 is supposed to be a 3 stop ND filter but I am getting only 2 1/2 stops with this filter. I had read that with some makers and even with Hoya, these filters are sometimes not true 3 stop filters but it seemed to be random. I am still keeping the filter as it still does what I need it to do, just a 1/2 stop short for time lapse photography. I may invest in the 10 stop filter in the future.
The shipping was fast and the filter was well packaged so kudos to the supplier (I forgot who it was) that sent out this filter. 5 stars there.
So, I am giving it only 4 stars instead of 5 due to the 1/2 stop variance.