Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Ms. Molly > Reviews

Browse

Ms. Molly's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ms. Molly RSS Feed

Jaxx FitPak with Portion Control Container Set, Reusable Ice Pack, and Shaker Cup (Black/Pink)
Price: $34.99
18 used & new from $28.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product with more than enough room for a day ..., July 25, 2015
Nice product with more than enough room for a day worth of meals. I use the containers to help with meals while I'm at work (an 8-5:30 gig). I find that I'm not hungry throughout the day and can organize my meals to be more successful in achieving fitness goals.

Under Armour Women's UA Essential Banded Tank Extra Small AQUEDUCT
Under Armour Women's UA Essential Banded Tank Extra Small AQUEDUCT

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, February 1, 2015
I sized down. It's an ok top.

Salinas Collection Mission Desk & Hutch
Salinas Collection Mission Desk & Hutch
Price: $169.95
14 used & new from $146.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of pieces!, September 18, 2012
It took some effort to put this baby together. Lots of pieces and many pages of instructions - luckily the instructions were pretty easy to follow with only a few mistakes made (by me) during the assembly. I was a little disappointed with the color - it's very dark, black really. I was hoping it would be more on the grey side of things. It's study, nice look to it, and functional. I'm happy with the purchase but I do wish the color was different or could be changed (it's made of press board and has a venire on it, so painting would be very tricky).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected!, September 18, 2012
I love this couch! I bought it because I like the sleek lines and low seating. It is true to color and easy to put together. It's not the highest quality piece of furniture, but the price was fair. Just as an aside, the back of this couch is very low - it hits the middle of your back when you're sitting on it. So if you're looking a slouchy, lazy couch this might not be for you. It's plenty long to lay on and the cushions are quiet firm - but I think it will relax a bit with use. I'm a happy buyer :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2015 2:30 PM PDT

Cuddl Duds Women's Softwear With Strech Long Pant,Black,Small
Cuddl Duds Women's Softwear With Strech Long Pant,Black,Small

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, January 26, 2012
These are the most comfortable pants you will ever buy! I recommend the black because they are slimming and not see-through like the other colors. They are warm but not super thick like similar styles - however, great for layering! Great to sleep in, work out in, wear under other pants for warmth... Waistband is not constricting and doesn't have an elastic band but still stays put. Fit true to size (I'm 5'2" 105 and got a small)

Columbia Sportswear Women's Bugaboot Plus Cold Weather Boot,Pewter/ Enamel Blue,6 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome winter boot, January 26, 2012
Great traction, very warm, and practical for winter walks/hikes. I'm always cold - but when I wear these boots I can go out in the CO cold and be just fine. The boots are a little stiff near the ankle/shin area so be ready to do some breaking in. Also, they are not lightweight - it feels a little like what you image moon-boots to feel like because of the heaviness and the thick sole. They've served the intended purpose so far and I'm very pleased with the quality and value.

Columbia Sportswear Men's Bugaboot Plus Snow Boot,Black/Chili Pepper,12 M US
Columbia Sportswear Men's Bugaboot Plus Snow Boot,Black/Chili Pepper,12 M US
Offered by ATCsince1945

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cold weather!, January 26, 2012
My fiance and I bought a pair of these boots for hikes on Durango, CO trails and casual walks with our pup. They are very warm and the heat technology is fantastic. I'm a freeze baby and even my toes are warm! They are a little heavy and have thick soles, so they feel like you're wearing moon boots. Great traction, even in icy conditions. Be aware that they require some breaking in because the area around the ankle is a little stiff. Overall, a great value and a very practical winter boot.

Outward Hound Kyjen  OH00679 Back Seat Hammock Dog Auto Travel Back Seat Pet Hammock Easy-Fit Seat Cover, Large, Black
Outward Hound Kyjen OH00679 Back Seat Hammock Dog Auto Travel Back Seat Pet Hammock Easy-Fit Seat Cover, Large, Black
Price: $16.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice!, September 9, 2011
Fit well - easy to install -effective in creating a comfortable and safe space for your dog in the car. However, if you have a stubborn pooch they will still find a way into the driver's seat when you get out of the car.

PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Large, Black/Silver
PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Large, Black/Silver
Price: $17.95
79 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product - measure twice!, September 9, 2011
I bought this item because my almost 2 year Akita is a puller - not just pull - drag! I have a choke collar for her but she has no problem choking herself until she's near passing out. So, I decided to try a new approach and purchased this - desperation is a huge motivator. Well, it was great! The first time out I found that it took me much less effort to redirect her and our walks were actually enjoyable. However, it seems that she adjusted and is still finding ways to pull - the harness slips a bit and although originally I left room on the straps, now they are pulled completely tight and it doesn't seem to fit as snug as it used to. Measure twice - buy once. Good luck!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2012 4:49 AM PST