Profile for LonestarReader > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 307

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LonestarReader "at the BookMoot!" RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Everybody's Fine [HD]
Everybody's Fine [HD]
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Poignant sweet movie, June 27, 2015
This movie has a sweet spirit. Nice for all family generations.

Sony MDRE9LP/BLK Ear Buds
Sony MDRE9LP/BLK Ear Buds
Offered by Bluetech
Price: $8.29
56 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Workhorse earbuds, June 3, 2015
These are my favorite earbuds. The black ones are slightly smaller than the other colorful versions of this model. I like the black because the slightly smaller size is more comfortable for me. They have withstood multiple tangles, pulls and tugs. I am hard on these things and they have held up well.

Little Me Baby-Boys Newborn Elephant 3 Pack Bodysuit, White/Light Blue, 9 Months
Price: $11.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fabric, June 3, 2015
Very nice material. The 9 month size fit our 6 month old @20lbs very well.

Luvable Friends Hanging 5 Pack Car Themed Bodysuits, 6-9 Months
Luvable Friends Hanging 5 Pack Car Themed Bodysuits, 6-9 Months
Offered by Hippo Tails
Price: $18.91
3 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... is 6 months old and weighs 20 pounds so happily the 6-9 month size fits him well, June 3, 2015
The boy is 6 months old and weighs 20 pounds so happily the 6-9 month size fits him well.

My Old Lady [HD]
My Old Lady [HD]
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost a home run, May 30, 2015
They assembled a dream team for this project but it did not totally come together. I think the writing was not as strong as it might have been still, watching these terrific actors is always a treat.

Mozart in the Jungle [HD]
Mozart in the Jungle [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Symphony hi jinks, April 6, 2015
This series is highly entertaining. I love the behind the scenes look at the symphony, rehearsals, the private lives. Great cast, good writing. So far, so good.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 - Lipstick Pink/Jay Blue
Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 - Lipstick Pink/Jay Blue
Price: $27.99
12 used & new from $17.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, February 22, 2015
I love this case and the ridges which make it easier to grip my iPhone 6! The case is sturdy and the bright color makes it easier for me to find it.

Miss Potter [HD]
Miss Potter [HD]
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely movie, March 18, 2014
Zellweger does well with her accent and she does a great job of bringing Beatrix Potter to life. The movie includes some clever and imaginative moments of animation. Sweet movie. Beautiful scenery in England's Lake District.

GreatShield Ultra Clear Screen Protector Film for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S ll S2, Epic 4G Touch (3 Pack) Clear (HD)
Offered by GreatShield Store
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth surface is a plus, April 14, 2013
Unlike other screen protectors this one has a very nice feel and smooth surface that makes swype text input so much easier. Some other screen protectors I have purchased had a rubber like, tacky surface that "grabbed" as I use my phone. The dry application was straight forward and fit my Samsung Galaxy II Epic from Sprint very well. Wipes very clean. I am very pleased.

Fisherman Eyewear Overxcast - Designed To Fit Over Prescription Medium Frame
Fisherman Eyewear Overxcast - Designed To Fit Over Prescription Medium Frame
Offered by Campmor
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, July 2, 2012
My Rx glasses measure 5 1/4" Width X 1 1/4" Height, hinge to hinge 5 1/4". These size Medium glasses did fit over the frames but felt just a little too snug behind my ears. I debated if they would loosen up over time but decided the issue was the Medium size so I am returning them. Now I am trying to decide if I should order the Large or the Medium/Large size. I did not notice the different size options the first time I ordered. Amazon provides a way to select lens color but you have to know to look for different sizes before you order.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20